BILL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you get bill without debugging? I only have one tama so I can't mate another one with it :/

A Bill is a tamagotchi character they made to look like Bill Clinton...weird...

NOT A BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BILL THE RARE CHARATER :D :p B) :) :mellow: ;) :huh: :huh: ;) :furawatchi:
geeeezzz. . .can someone ask a question without being reprimanded?

I debugged my tama... I think I might reset it.

I debugged my v3 yesterday. It wasn't working properly. Then IT UNDEBUGGED itself. ;) So I debugged it again it's fine.

Is he the one that LOVES to drink cofee? :D B) :p

...............................................................^

....................................................They are so cute

Bill is a secret character from the P1 tamagotchis from the late 1990's. I forget who said it, but you take bad care of your tama to get him.

Bill really is supposed to be Bill Clinton, since he was the President of the U.S. at the time.

Go to the Growth Chart on this website to see him.

Bill is another name for the V1 and V2 secret character. But the Bill we are talking about is (as people have said) a V3 character made to look like Bill Cliton. He looks like a guy's head with a big chin and legs. Check the V3 charcter chart.

My friend had him. My tama married him. I connected my v2 with it to but her tama never gave umbrella for a present

I have a Bill, & I took good care of my Tamagotchi. But tomorrow at 12:00 a.m. he will be leaving.

you can get masukutchi on v3

i got him.

hes hard to get.

if you want to know how to get masukutchi PM me

god!

looks like none of you take the time to accually read all the posts!

No offense, but yeah, looks like its true!

Cause I just posted a pic of him, or a link to it anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back