Billion dollars!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you eat 29 spiders in a row for a billion dollars?

• Oh yea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

• If they were very small I might

• I would have to think about that!

• If I could put salt on them!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emcat427

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]It is anyones opinoin if they want to eat spiders for a billion dollars but really think about it before you do it! And I mean that! But it is completely your choice on what you want to do![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It is anyones opinoin if they want to eat spiders for a billion dollars but really think about it before you do it! And I mean that! But it is completely your choice on what you want to do![/SIZE]
Oh yeah I would eat spiders!!!!!! Yum! JK!!!!!

I would DEFINITLEY eat spiders for a billion dollars, and I'm scared of all insects... but a billion dollars?! There's few things I WOULDN'T do for a billion dollars :lol:

No... Most definately not...Live or not.

They are or were living things.

How would you feel if I ate you?
I wouldn't. I'd be dead.

I hate when people try to use that 'logic' against eating something.

A friend once said to me, 'If God didn't want us to eat his creatures, He shouldn't have made them so darn tasty!'

It's the same thing as eating meat, only in spider form.

NOT IN 1000000000000000000000 YRS!!!!!!

1. i have no need of dat money since i am leaing dis planet in a month

2. I AM ARACHNOPHOBIC!! i c a spider and i end up running away in fear @_@

no the carry infections <_< lol only if it was candy then i would lol i hate spiders too

I wouldn't. Not because I'm scared or anything, it's just that I LOVE spiders. Oh, and I'm in the UK. Don't need dollars... want pounds!! XP

//TamaRox

PS. I'm now known as TamaRox

First of all I wouldnt do anything too get a Billion Pounds! I dont even want a billion pounds! I am happy how I live and I would not want too change it except if maybe it would be good for schools..... But I will say no! And I wouldnt want too eat spiders! I would only (try) eat spiders if I had a choice of choosing for my life!

No way! I'm Vegetarian and I wouldn't eat any Animal for money.(or for any reason really) No matter what I got for It

Probably not the best thing for you either

No way! I'm Vegetarian and I wouldn't eat any Animal for money.(or for any reason really) No matter what I got for It

Probably not the best thing for you either
Spiders aren't animals, they are mammels. :kusatchi: I think anyways.

But I wouldn

t either! Gross....I have a huge fear of spiders so no way o_O I'd probably run off screaming as soon as they handed them to me. I would like the money, but you know...I just don't wanna eat the spiders. :D

*Tgd*

Spiders aren't animals, they are mammels. :D I think anyways.
But I wouldn

t either! Gross....I have a huge fear of spiders so no way o_O I'd probably run off screaming as soon as they handed them to me. I would like the money, but you know...I just don't wanna eat the spiders. :p

*Tgd*
Spiders are animals, and mammals are animals too. They're the furry things like dogs and cats. Spiders are not mammals, but they are invertebrates. :( Sorry if you can't understand me, I'm an animal freak. I woudn't, not cause I'm arachnophobic (which I'm NOT, as anyone who knows me would tell you) but because thats disgusting. Also, I love animals, so I wouldn't. They've got feelings and a life like humans. anyone who knows me in real life will know that pretty much the sole purpose of my life is: Bugs. I'm OBSESSED with them. I could tell you everything you've ever want to know, I'v held millions of them, kept them as pets, supported endangered ones..... I remember last year when I caught a bunch of bugs and set up a "Bug Zoo." The money people payed to look at them was sent to an endangered insects foundation. I've held dpiders, kept spiders, written books about spiders, once I even kissed a spider, but I wouldn't eat one. Enough said.

P.S.: Spiders don't carry germs more than any other animal would. I think people often say bugss carry germs because they think they're "creepy" so they assume they have disgusting habits. Nope! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
psh YAH!

1 billion, thats more than i would make in a life time!

do you know how many figures on that baby!?

i would eat 29 spiders for 1000 dollars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back