Billy; V4 Orange Cirles~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
Yesterday I got my V4 from Super Wal*Mart! All of the designs were new to me, so I randomly picked one and... Ta-da! I was going home with a V4, Orange Circles! I hatched the egg right after I got home. :) And there began Billy, Skippy~Tama's first V4! ^^

Billy's Stats

Name: Billy

Weight: 20 LBs

1 Training Bar

Artistic:15

Intellectual: 21

Social:18

Full Hungry&Happy Bars!

Right now I have to go exercise Billy! So far he has two games: Jump-Rope and Mimic! :D Posting more later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Billy is now at his proper weight, so I can't exercise him anymore. :D So far we have 1840 GP! I can't wait to get on the V4 TamaTown!! ^^

Tonight I'm taking Billy to one of my friend's sleepover birthday party! I can't wait to show them how great V4s are! Most of the people going don't even know what a tamagotchi is! :D

Today I bought Billy an airline ticket so when he turns into an adult he can fly somewhere! I wonder where? I can't wait!!

I just figured out, Billy is a Harutchi! ^^ Looks like so far I've taken good care of him!

I don't exactly understand the mail thing... It said I got an important letter or package, and I opened it, and got a present! It was a good present, and it made my tama happy. :D But then I went to look for it to let Billy play with it, and it wasn't there. :D Is there a catch or something to this mail thing? Also, I got another letter with a present, which turned out to be a snake and made Billy cry. All his Happy hearts went down! Hmm...

I have Billy on a special diet, you could say. I've been trying to experiment with feeding only certain foods to see if it gets me a certain character... Right now Billy is getting fed bread and oranges only... Wonder how it'll turn out? Oh, he just made a poo. I cleaned it up! I just fed him some bread because one of his Hungry hearts went down... Gotta go play jumprope! ^^

Billy's doing great! I just got a PM telling me about the present and I sent him to Pre-School! ^^

I got a present from the tama King! It was 1100 GP! I also opened a chest I bought from the Shop a while ago, and Billy found 4000 GP in it! :angry: That's where I got the money for the airline ticket. :D

News flash! My best friend and I are going to my friend's birthday party tonight, right? Well, my best friend went shopping for her present and got herself and my friend V4s! My best friend got glow in the dark on accident! :D My friend will get the Sunflower design when she opens her presents. :( I can't wait to connect them at her party!!! My tama can have real friends! ^.^

Billy's Artistic, Intellectual, and Social levels got raised! Here's what the are now:

Artisitic: 22

Intellectual:28

Social:27

Cool, huh?

My best friend's over before we head off to the Birthday party at 6 PM! She got a boy, who's name is Joe, and connected him with Billy! ^^ Billy now has one smiley face towards Joe!

I got another present in the mail, which turned out to be poo... Again, it made Billy sad and all the Happy Hearts disappeared, so I had to feed him oranges and exercise him afterwards. Then he started crying, so I praised him and he got another training bar!

By the way, you can definantly post comments if you want to! I don't mind as long as we can stay on topic with Billy! :kuribotchi: Thanks!

Tonight around 8 PM, Billy should evolve again! I'll be at the birthday party, but I'll be keeping an eye on him most of the time! (except maybe pizza and icecream-cake... Yummy) :kuribotchi:

Last night I went to the birthday party! It went alright; she got her V4 and named it Bob! ;)

This morning, right after he woke up, Billy evolved into a Young Androtchi! ^^ He's perfectly healthy and now has three training bars! He's been going to school regularly; now he's 'upgraded' to grade school, I guess. He graduated from pre-school! Now he takes a different backpack-ish thing to school with him. :eek:

Billy is now 1 year old! In Artistic he has 45, Intellectua 33, and Social 39. I love having a V4! Now I can connect with my best friend, finally, after about 3 months! :D Oh, gotta go exercise Billy! ... OK, he's fine now! He just got his little star-rating things in the mail; He got 2 stars for each. Anyways, update later! :lol:

Your log is really good!
Hehe! Thanks. :D This is my most succesful log so far, sadly! XD Then again, Billy is awesome because he's a V4, and its always bad luck to start out with a new version and not take care of it good enough! ^^

I have to go exercise Billy, again! Man, he's a little eating-machine! Heh, I actually got used to checking on him every 3 minutes or so when he was a baby; now its a habit! :huh: By the way, has anyone else noticed that after a while of owning tamagotchis, you can press the buttons a whole lot faster because you know the 'controls' so well? :)

I don't mind replies! Actually, please do reply! ^^

PS: Billy feels famous on the web... XD

Billy got another training bar! ^^ I also bought another Chest in the Shop, but all he got was turned back into a baby! :D It was freaky... Anyways, that made him sad too, so he lost all his happy hearts, which had to be restored to regular and then his weight managed.

Billy's Artistic, Intellectual, and Social points went up, again! ^^ Here's the levels:

Artistic:58

Intellectual:37

Social:44

Billy keeps getting those star things in the mail... Can anyone tell me what these are for? :(

Today was the first day back to school since I got Billy Friday. My school isn't the best place to take a Tamagotchi, so I let my older sister Gotchi-sit for me because she home-schools! ^^

She did a fantastic job of it! I came home to Billy at 21 LBs, over 10,000 GP, and another training bar! :eek: His Artistic, Intellectual, and Social levels went up too!

So far Billy has more treats and meals that I've bought him, and three items, all that I have to wait for him to get older to use. :) He has an airline ticket, sunglasses, and an ipod/music player. Billy's only a kid, so most of this I still have to wait a couple days or so for him to be able to use!

COOL! While I was at school, Billy evolved into a Mametchi!! :p My sister and I have taken extremely good care of him so far!

NOT COOL! Also while I was at school, my sister accidently used his Canada airline ticket!! ;) She said she was seeing if he could finally use his ipod and went over one too far... Also, he got mail, and she opened it and the burglar came out and stole some GP... And he got a snake in the mail, lost all happy hearts, and had to be fed but wasn't exercised again. I have a lot to do on my hands today.

By the way, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ^^ I hope you've all had a great day so far, and here on out! :p

Latest posts

Back