Birthday Party Disaster D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
Okay, I'll tell you the background story before I get into my problem. About a month ago my friend invited me to her Birthday Party. The theme of the Birthday party is a celebrity/red carpet theme, where you dress up as your favorite celebrity. I had it all planned out: I would dress up as Misa -Misa (A character from Death Note) and I would have a blast. I called her the next day saying I would be able to come. A month passed by I just talked to her over the phone today. She told me to bring my Swim-suit to the party (I'm assuming there will be swimming going on). I started to Panic but I told her that wouldn't be a problem, but there was a problem. A MAJOR problem. See, I haven't gone swimming since I was little when I almost drowned. This happened twice so I haven't gone swimming again so I don't know how to swim. Then she told me that her mom got her a "pretend" red carpet, so now I'm guessing there will be a lot of pictures taken. I need to get a new celebrity costume so somebody will know who I actually am. The party's tommorw so I don't have much time. Right now from the looks of it, it doesn't look like I'll have much fun.

What should I do about everything? (Swimming,Costume,Everything!)

Misa-chan? That's awesome 8D

Just... Don't go in. Tell her you spent a lot of time on your hair, and you don't want to ruin it. Or say your on your period. Or somehting XD

She should'nt try to make you go in. If she's that stubborn, just sit on the edge and dip your feet in :]

Hmm, I don't know why you have to change your costume, but as far as the pool issue goes I think you should just not go in if you're that uncomfortable with it. You can just tell her you don't know how to swim. I don't get why you can't. It's not like she can force you to go in if you don't want to. And don't worry about anything. Just have a good time~ ;]

8D
The period things not a bad idea, I have told her I've been cramping lately.
There we go then 8D

I hope you have a good time <3

misa is the awsomeist idiea, Just go as her

for the swiming sinchuation insted of going in the water buy some water balloons to throw arownd(im shure you won't drownd in them) water baloons are awsome or maby a super soaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back