Bisexuality

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigotchi Shatta

Reaction score
Today, it seems as though being bisexual is 'cool' and I think people are just saying it, and because they are uneducated.

You are bisexual if you are willing to date, love and marry BOTH genders. Or, in other words, you could put your hands down anybodys pants and be happy with what you find.

You are not bisexual if you find both genders 'hot'. It's natural for you to find somebody of the same gender attractive, but if you don't want to date them, then you aren't bisexual.

I just wanted to clear that up, some people think they are 'bi' because they can tell if somebody of the same gender is hot. It annoys me.

Rant over.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, you have some nice points you got yourself there. ;]

But, what was the point in doing this? Did you want us to, like, agree with you, disagree with you, or share our stories? LOL.

I am a rather confused person right now.

Today, it seems as though being bisexual is 'cool' and I think people are just saying it, and because they are uneducated.
You are bisexual if you are willing to date, love and marry BOTH genders. Or, in other words, you could put your hands down anybodys pants and be happy with what you find.

You are not bisexual if you find both genders 'hot'. It's natural for you to find somebody of the same gender attractive, but if you don't want to date them, then you aren't bisexual.

I just wanted to clear that up, some people think they are 'bi' because they can tell if somebody of the same gender is hot. It annoys me.

Rant over.
you are right, a friend of mine called alex, it seems he likes his friend otto O____o

but otto likes cindy >_>

w00t

Yeah, everyone is faking it these days. For attention, mostly.

I don't really consider myself bi, but I don't think I'd let gender stop me. If I found another girl that I thought I was in love with, then I'd totally go for it. I've never felt sexual attraction towards any girl, only guys, but yeh never know what'll happen in the future.

I only know two people who are genuinely bi, one guy, one girl. Both have been in serious relationships with the same gender. It annoys me when people fake it, it can sometimes lead to the real ones getting hurt.

[SIZE=7pt]I like girls- and I show it in public. [/SIZE]

I haven't dated one, because most of these girls don't know two biscuits about reality. I know like, two girls that are down-to-Earth.

I semi-count myself. I just with there was a better selection :( [<- sorry if that's rude, not intending to be]

Practically every girl in my school calls themselves bi.

They're all like ''LYK OmG IM lyk dAting MEAGHANNNN!1!1!!!1''. I really felt the need to use text talk there for some reason. But yeah, to the point, everyone's faking it. Some of my closest friends call themselves bi as well. Though it's only really crushes and that kind of stuff that kids my age go through. It's not even true love.

Though you could like, try stuff out, if you get what I mean. You can't really identify your true sexuality if you haven't thought about it really well and gave stuff a go.

Though you could like, try stuff out, if you get what I mean. You can't really identify your true sexuality if you haven't thought about it really well and gave stuff a go.
But, if you weren't bi/gay/lezbian, and you tried 'stuff' out, and you found you didn't like it...?

It would just be a weird thought, after you've found your true sexuality. You tried things with someone the same/opposite sex as you.

Sorry Ksenia, it just gave me weird thoughts. xD

^^Haha, well, maybe I just need to rephrase that.

Last year in Sex Ed, I was told that almost all pre-teens/teens go through the stage where they ''experiment'' with different sexualities and people, etc... but that's sorta going to a new topic as well.

^ Ah, that's making more sense.

Everything that enters my brain leaves as some twisted sex joke.

Those words are making me laugh. ("experiment", "give stuff a go".)

Personally I don't know any bi's. Maybe one, but I haven't spoken to her in ages and we weren't that great friends anyway.

Bis are not bad, but you know what I mean. People are copying each other..

My friend is a bi, or lesbian as you know, she likes girls. I don't see that wrong, but then people in my class [Technically, school.] Started copying her and stuff and acted like a bi..

It looks like a trend right now xD

Bisexuality is still something that is kept secret at the school. If you're bi/gay/lesbian, you don't say it, unless you want to be beat up or shunned for the rest of forever.

My school is full of homophobs. D<

It really does bother me when people say they're Bi for attaention *coughTeilaTequilacough*

Sorry to disagree with you their, I've never 'had a go', But I'm positive I'm not Straight nor Bi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't find people faking biosexuality funny at all..

It's weird how most girls are attracted to boys, and most boys are attracted to girls. I'd find it kind of weird to be with someone the same gender as me, I'd be more comfortable with a guy... but it's fine for someone to be different. Sometimes we joke about it in class mildly.. but when people are so desperate for attention that they make all the bisexual people look bad and pretend to be all different.. it's so dumb.

I think it's just . . . wrong, definitely not something to laugh about. It's not natural, not what we're made for. Girls are designed to be with boys, and vise versa. And no, I'm not a homophobe. It irks me when people say that. I have friends and even family members that are homosexual. I'm not scared of them. I just believe that what they're involved in is wrong. Plain and simple.

I don't believe in bi-sexuality.

I think it's either people who are too ashamed to admit that they are gay/lesbian (or ashamed to admit being straight), or people who are so desperate that they'd sleep with any human on two legs.

I believe that you can tell when someone is gay or lesbian, you can just sense it. They've never had any interest in the opposite gender and have only ever dated/liked their own gender. To like both is just wrong and kind of sick.

Anyway, I also think homophobia is wrong, everyone knows that homophobes are people who are too scared to admit that they're gay. :)

I don't expect everyone to agree with me but respect my opinion and I'll respect yours.

I CANNOT STAND when people act bi when they arent. Why would you do that? Do they have any idea how much REAL bisexuals/gays/lesbians go through?

I was never going to breathe a word about who I really was, because I knew I'd be hated for it... but then one day i said 'Do you know what? I dont give a crap anymore. If they don't like me for who I am, they can get the hell out of my life.'

And since then, I regret nothing. I don't care about people who say 'God created adam and eve, not adam and steve!' because I don't give a crap. I get insulted on a daily basis. People think I'm absolutely disgusting. How am I? Love knows no gender! Why is it SOOO TERRIBLE for two members of the same sex to find love?

When I was going out with my ex-girlfriend, I used to try and deny it to avoid insults until I thought 'Hang on... I love this girl and I want the world to know'

At first everyone was like 'OMFG EWWW' but then they got over it and asked me normal questions about it.

I do not care what people think of it anymore. I'm pansexual and proud of it.

(Pansexual is when you love someone regardless of gender. It's similar to bi. Wiki it)

I don't believe in bi-sexuality.I think it's either people who are too ashamed to admit that they are gay/lesbian (or ashamed to admit being straight), or people who are so desperate that they'd sleep with any human on two legs.

I believe that you can tell when someone is gay or lesbian, you can just sense it. They've never had any interest in the opposite gender and have only ever dated/liked their own gender. To like both is just wrong and kind of sick.

Anyway, I also think homophobia is wrong, everyone knows that homophobes are people who are too scared to admit that they're gay. :)

I don't expect everyone to agree with me but respect my opinion and I'll respect yours.
I understand your point of view, which is why I label myself as a Pansexual rather than Bi.

My love for a person has absolutely nothing to do with gender whatsoever. I call myself Gender-blind :p Gender and sex don't determine whether I'll be sexually attracted to others, whereas bisexuals are attracted to both genders, pansexuals don't even take gender into account as far as attraction is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back