Blackout

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowfrost

Reaction score
Well today it has been rainy/snowy all day, and I had cheerleading practice (First one) So we get the the practice, stretch, and whatever else. TWenty Minutes into practice the lights go out, so we go downstairs to teh cafeteria (Thank goodness my cell phone had an LED light on it, XD) And stayed down there cheering and whatnot with the light of the emergency lights, we go upstairs to get our stuff, at this point our parents had been called, and when we come back down, the emergency lights were out, not to mention there were AA meetings after that, bunches of creepy dudes were coming in, so we wnet upstairs.

So yea, It was scary... Any blackout stories for you?

lol.. in 3rd grade there was a black out at my school.

i went around the school scaring people xD nobody could sit in the class rooms because it was darker in them then the hall ways...

but then i started helping little kids into the bathrooms xD

my whole school had a blackout. We couldn't go to special. Bathrooms were closed. My house and neighbors househad a blackout. Hallways were dark.Rooms were light. Portable rooms were dark. But it stopped.

I remember when there was a blackout. I think I was either in first or second grade. I got scared. I was like crying and stuff, then later that night, I threw up. xD

Every year I've been in school theres been at least one blackout a year.

Blackouts are fun. They Make me sleepy. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back