:blink: Crusha Ad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Reaction score
:eek: Have you seen the crusha ad, the one where tha cats are dancing about the milkshake stuff? I have and I think it's annoying and sad :( Have you seen it? Do you think it's annoying, rubbish and sad or you think it's cute and you like it? :D , Please tell us here! :ph34r:

The one where the cats are at the gym doing pushups?? and have gym suits on?? it's in the UK?? has anyone in the US opr Europe senn or heard of it???

The one where the cats are at the gym doing pushups?? and have gym suits on?? it's in the UK?? has anyone in the US opr Europe senn or heard of it???
The video isn't real... I watched it on Youtube. The cats are photomanuip images. I thought it was cute when the cats dancing and such. Then get crushed by the bottles in a humour way?

Why is it sad to you?

I don't get what yer dang fuss is over this ad. Its not sad or anything. Ever hear of PHOTOMANIPULATION and ANIMATION?

I think it's kinda cute until the cat gets crushed lol. Geddit? Crusher? Crush...? Oh never mind, anyway the mikshakes also very nice.

It's cute! I don't see what's sad about it... If you watch, it's cows that are getting squished, until the cat at the front, even then, it's only images.

it was strange but not sad. i can understand how you might be sad if you mistook the cats for real....but okaaay. the only improvement i could think that they should make is give the cat a cuter voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back