Blogagotchi system down

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello all!

I wanted to post a note out to those TamaTalkers who have Blogagotchi accounts... The site is currently down for system repairs... Why? A Guide alerted me (thanks Binary!) to a problem blog which ended up being much more than that. The site was hit by hackers who inserted bad code into all the templates. I have been systematically going through and clearing their code and hope to find how they got in. :p Unfortunately, it happened while I was out of town and so I haven't been able to devote as much time as I'd like (2 very late nights). In the meantime, I decided to lock the entire site to prevent people from having problems.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. The blog posts people have made are not at all affected by this... That is still safe (and backed up regularly). I hope to get Blogagotchi up and running again as soon as possible!

Admin

Last edited:
Aww, okay! I don't have a blogagotchi, but I go and look at people's blogs very often, and hope to get a own blogagotchi in 2 years time! :p

Grr, man, I hate hackers..... *gets out axe, and prepares for head chopping* xD

But honestly Admin, no pressure- take as much time as you need!!! :lol:

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. ;)

Change the passwords and everything so there's less chance of it being hacked into again.

Take your time to sort things out - I'm sure none of us tamatalkers will mind. :D

Good luck with fixing it! :)

-sk8er girl-

Thanks Binary and Admin! Man, Binary must have been smart to fiqure that out. ;) Hmm. Didn't really go to Blogagotchi anyway.. But it's ok. :blink:

Locky458

It is a website where you can host your own blog site and tamagotchi's, and you will get a blog pet! :blink:

Blog = Online/Internet/Cyber Journal

Locky458

I have a freewebs account which I use as a blog. Though freewebs is experiencing problems.

Good thing binary told you, admin. I hope you can fix the website so the hackers don't get in again. I guess the people with a blogagotchi account will have to wait while the website is getting fixed.

We are all looking forward for the opening again! Thank you for letting everyone know- guy's. :eek:

P.S.: Locky- Binary is smart! lol. :D Thanks, hun.

Tama-Love

We are all looking forward for the opening again! Thank you for letting everyone know- guy's. :)

P.S.: Locky- Binary is smart! lol. :( Thanks, hun.

Tama-Love
xD.. We are all smart!!! :mellow: (Some people can't have brain freezes, cause they dont have a brain. I watched Fairly Odd parents. It was a funny episode!

Heheh :)

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the warning, but I have a question. If I type in my blog's URL, can I still view my page?
no. All of Blogagotchi is locked right now until Admin can find and fix the problems. You'll be able to get back to your blog once all of the repairs have been made.

Thanks for the heads-up Admin!

KM

[SIZE=14pt]Ohh my. Atleast we have a friendly admin that would give up his/her time to help tamatalk and blogagotchi! [/SIZE] :lol:

A happy note for me to post... Blogagotchi is back open again. The people made a mess of it but it has been cleaned up. *whew* ^_^

Admin

PLEASE NOTE - if you can't access the site it is because it is being worked on. Please check back!

Last edited:
A happy note for me to post...  Blogagotchi is back open again.  The people made a mess of it but it has been cleaned up. *whew* ;) PLEASE NOTE - if you can't access the site it is because it is being worked on. Please check back!
That's great. I might be thinking about getting a Blogagotchi account! Right now it's being worked on so I'll check back later! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
A happy note for me to post... Blogagotchi is back open again. The people made a mess of it but it has been cleaned up. *whew* :p
Yay! i made an account but strangely it won't show me mine! and when i try to log in it said i don't exist! but YAY! anyway! ^^

Thanks admin! Don't know how you do it, but you are great!!!! Thank you for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back