BloodBathory's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
October 11, 2010

12:27pm: Well, my road trip was fun. The tamas were paused most of the time. Ginji the mametchi still hasn't had babies. The Matchmaker has yet to appear. But, Mari changed into her adult form finally and she's so cute! She's a teketchi.

https://www.tamadex.auroch.net/tamas/teketchi.gif

Anyways, during the trip I took good care of them, minus leaving them in the car for two hours yesterday morning, but they were fine. I think they we asleep for like 20 minutes of it. I did miss a discipline call for Mari though, because she's one bar short of having a full meter.

12:34pm: The matchmaker came for Ginji!! She brought a Hashizotchi, and I don't discrimate so I pressed yes. We now have a cute little teletchi! But now I'm sad because I love Ginji, she's super adorable.

12:53pm: Mari visited Hawaii, and she got a whole freaking palm tree as a souvenir. I think that's kind of a rip off. Anyway, here's her photo!

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/yo...ay/Untitled.jpg

So, I really want a Tamago. I didn't at first, but the more I see them, the more I want one. They have them at Toys R' Us. I might get one soon enough. I entered that sweepstakes on the bandai website to win the big blinged out one, but I really doubt I'm actually gonna win that! I can't wait for my tamagotchi p2 to get here in the mail. It should be here next week sometime, though it is coming from Hong Kong, so I suppose it'll take a little longer than the estimated time frame. I'm so excited!!!!!

2:49pm: I was bored and realized that there aren't that many pictures of teketchi out there, in his pixelated form in the V3. Just little cartoons. So I wasted my time on paint, making one. He wouldn't hold still very well, so it's probably got a few mistakes in it.

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/yo...ay/teketchi.jpg

8:38pm: Ginji's baby just got sick... hmm, I wonder why? All the hearts and stuff were full. Maybe it's just supposed to get sick at this point in time. I wonder if Ginji is leaving me tonight... I'll probably be up to tell, as I'm supposed to be a studying for an exam and it will probably take me all night...

Last edited by a moderator:
October 12, 2010

11:22am: Ginji is still here with her baby. I'm trying to get her to leave by setting the clock to 12:00 am, even though it's totally not, but it didn't work. I'm gonna try again later. Why do I want Ginji to go back so badly all of the sudden, you ask? Because I was supposed to enter her baby in a group hatch with lolokotchi and alicefly, but I can't if Ginji won't freaking leave! I do love her though. But I feel bad joining a group hatch and then renigging, you know?

Something I've noticed with the Gameboy tamagotchi is when you catch them in time to put them on the potty and you praise them afterward, it gives them a discipline point. Well, Ginji was missing a happy heart and before I could play a game with her she started to go poo. I hit the icon and she went on the potty, and praised her afterwards. This filled up the missing happy heart as if I praised her normally. I don't know if this would fill a discipline bar though, because Ginji's discipline meter was already full. I never noticed this before, but maybe some of you have. Does praising a tamagotchi connection after they go poo on the potty give a discipline bar, like it does in the Game Boy tamagotchi?

Mari my teketchi is still doing good. I think teketchi might be becoming my favorite type of tamagotchi. That's all for today. If anything happens later, I'll definitely update, but it'll probably be a slow down since all I have are adults at the moment.

2:20pm: I set the clock to 12:00am and Ginji is leaving. I never got to see the leaving scene before. So far, Ginji's just staring at her baby like a creeper... I'm gonna make a family tree for my red V3, now that Ginji is leaving. And she's gone! Aw. I'm never gonna force a tama to leave like that again. I feel really bad about it.

Anyway, on to naming the new little girl! Her name is Witch, in honor of halloween. She's being a normal, needy teletchi.

3:31pm: Witch is a little mohitamatchi! I love this child form.

5:00pm: NOOO! Witch's batteries just died. Hopefully I get the chance to get some more tonight. Ha, this is just my luck. I can finally join the group hatch and my tam's batteries take a crap. :blink: Oh well.

October 13, 2010

2:32pm: I got batteries for Witch last night, in time for her to go to bed. I'm at school today, so I've pretty much kept Witch on puase since she woke up this morning. I'll take her off pause for a bit after 5, but then I have to do some stuff and I'll need to pause her again. I've kept Mari off pause all day today because she's older and can handle being checked just once every hour and a half, though she is getting plenty of snacks. Well, I'm gonna go. I'll update later!

11:52pm: Wow, I updated much later. I went skating earlier, like every wednesday, and the tama's stayed on pause. Witch was probably unpaused for a total of an hour or two today, so she's still a mohitamatchi. The matchmaker might come fore Mari tomorrow evening. That's pretty much all that's going on. I hope Witch turns into a mimitchi! I've never had one and it's about freaking time!

October 14, 2010

11:12am: Witch changed into her teen form shortly after being unpaused this morning. I don't know how i missed it! I unpaused her, said something to my grandpa, looked back down and she had changed. In a span of two seconds. ._. Anyway, she is now a Hikotchi! I'm not sure if this is a good character or not. If anyone has any information, let me know. I wish bandai put out good descriptions of the newer tamas. She's still incredibly cute. It seems rather inconvenient to have rocket boosters instead of legs... Witch hasn't had legs her whole life though, so I doubt it makes a difference to her...

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Hikotchi

I'm beginning to resent all the games on the V3. I suck at all of them except catching the music notes...

I'm expecting the matchmaker to visit Mari today and early tomorrow.

12:23pm: Mari looks so cute when she brushes her teeth! I love teketchi's, and her animation across the screen is funny, because she always trips. Watching someone fall on their face never gets old...

3:25pm: Witch went poo. I wanna see her go poo in time to put her on the potty, because I bet she looks wierd with her rocket boosters. I also wanna be able to praise her after she goes to the bathroom and see if that ups a training bar or not.

4:07pm: The matchmaker came for Mari, and she brought a debatchi. I said yes to her, even though I know debatchi's not a very high disciplined character. Mari now has a cute little baby boy, that I'm gonna name Bixby.

October 15, 2010

12:29pm: Mari is still around with her new baby boy, Bixby. Bixby's poos are so tiny. I think the original tama baby's poo's were bigger than they were. ._. My p2 still isn't here. I really wish it would hurry. I'm so anxious to play the little thing. Anyway, Witch is still floating around, with her rockets. Doomed to leglessdom. I woke up two hours late this morning, but she was only missing two hungry hearts, had pooped and I don't think she called for a discipline. Mari on the otherhand was missing a hungry heart and two happy hearts and had a baby poo, but she's obviously okay too. I'm gonna try and post end of the day stats for my tama's from here on out.

I think in the Tama-go commercial when the little girl calls them gotchi's, sounds wierd. I've never heard tama's called just gotchis.

3:40pm: My P2 came in the mail!!!!!!!! So naturally, I just hatched it. I don't think the batteries are going to last that long, but I just wanted to test it for the most part. It seems in perfect condition, minus one little pixel on the screen that never goes away. I don't think this will spread though. They're alot needier at the baby stage than the connections are. Also, this tamagotchi is ALOT smaller than the connections. I thought I got fake before I looked at the bandai logo and the year on the back. It's orange with pink and purple detail. It says tamagotchi in purple box letters at the top and has a pruple masukuchi on the bottom left side. It's currently a shirobabitchi. I'm so excited!

4:46pm: I've decided to name my P2 since I don't want to continually call it "my P2" because that will get obnoxious. His name is now Buster. Buster the P2. He seemed alot needier in his baby phase than the tamagotchi connections are. I had to look at him ever 3 to 5 minutes or so. It seems that the ones on the connection can be left alone for atleast 10 without losing much hearts-wise.

Buster is now a tonmarutchi. I don't know much about P2 tamagotchi's growth patterns and such. I think they stay in child form for a day and then teenage form for three days? I don't know.

Witch is only lacking one more discipline bar for a full meter. Awesome. I hope she turns into a mimitchi tomorrow!

6:33pm: I got a scan of my three tamagotchi's. Family photos FTW. (ughh...)

My scanner always catches them midmotion, so they always look blury and deformed. Yay.

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/yo...3falilyshot.jpg

October 16, 2010

11:36pm: Mari, my V3 teketchi in the yellow egg, left last night. I'm now happily taking care of her baby Bixby, and waiting for him to change. I really loved tekechi. I wouldn't mind getting that character again. Bixby just laid down for his first nap. In his box...

Witch's discipline bar is completely full, and she still called for a discipline. I guess they call for more discipline than necessary to give their owners a better shot of filling up their meters. I'm expecting Witch to change into and adult today. Maybe I'll finally get Mimitchi after all these years af trying? The ever elusive Mimitchi...

My P2, which I named Buster, even though there's no actually name function on the original tamas, is doing good. He still a tonmarutchi and I'm thinking he's going to change today as well. I love the game that's on the P2. It' guessing if the number the tama is thinking of is lower or higher than the number displayed on the screen. It's very quick and not annoying to play. Buster's discipling meter is at about 50%.

Wow, with three tamagotchi's going there's always something to write about. Wish the group hatch I'm in would get updated by someone other than me. I really wanna know what characters everyone else got!

12:35pm: Bixby changed into a tamatchi, which baffles me because you get tamatchi's when you marry two low level or average health level adults. I though I took good care of Mari and that tekechi was a good character. Maybe it was because of his dad, the random debatchi.

2:14pm: Just found out Witch's (Hikotchi) favorite food is Milk. I like when things like this are a surprise, so I don't usually look them up on the charts.

October 19, 2010

2:07pm: Sorry I was missing yesterday and Sunday. I’ve been very busy with Liberal Arts Math homework and my design project and I still haven’t finished either and both are due tomorrow… It’s going to be a long night. Also, I had to work Sunday and had derby practice Sunday evening. Also, Tamatalk is currently down for maintenance I suppose, so I’m writing this log on my computer in Microsoft Word and I suppose I’ll post it tomorrow.

Anyways! It’s been an eventful past two days with these tamagotchi’s! Buster (P2! <3) is now a tongaritchi at (an artificial [thanks to pausing…]) 5 yrs. Love him! Bixby is currently in his teenage form as well, as a hashitamatchi. He has a funny little beak. I should have named him Ducky… And (drum roll please….) Witch is now a Mimitchi!!! I finally got the adorable, big eared, tamagotchi I’ve wanted for ages. They all changed on Sunday while I was at work.

Yesterday, they were on pause for most of the day because of the project I was working on at the library. I unpaused them at 5 o’clock and then a little bit later I has dinner with my boyfriend’s mom and him, and then I went driving with my boyfriend and I forgot about them for a few hours… :/ Bixby was missing three hearts in each meter and had gone to bed with two poops next to him. Buster was missing two hearts in each meter and had gone to bed with one poop next to him. Witch was only missing a hungry heart and a happy heart, but also had poop next to her. I was too tired to wake them up and clean and play with them, so I just turned off the lights and let them sleep in there feces. I’m a horrible tama parent. I finally get a Mimitchi and I treat it like crap (literally :D ).

I just had to play a game with Buster. I love the P2’s game. It’s so simple. I’m finally getting the hang of flag and heading, so I don’t have to play the time consuming music notes game all the time. Well, I’ll update more later!

3:04pm: Today I experienced something I hadn’t before. I find a lamp being sold by the shopkeeper. I used it and out popped a genie. I didn’t know this item even existed! He gave 1000 gp… well, he gave Bixby 1000 gp. Awesome! Witch and Bixby has some pretty cool items between them, but most of them Bixby can’t use yet. Witch looks adorable in the bow and hat and when using the umbrella. I love Mimitchi’s animations!

3:32pm: Buster called for a discipline, which brings his meter to 75%. I predict his change to be on Friday, if I estimate all the pausing right. Which I usually don’t, if you haven’t noticed, lol.

8:40pm: Had to pause the Tama’s for my mom’s birthday. I just unpaused them now. :] Oh wow! The new tamatalk is awesome!

8:56pm: Buster just went to bed. His stats are as follows:

21 LBs

Discipline 75%

Hearts full

Stage: Tongaritchi

I'm going to try and do that stats for each tamagotchi when they go to bed.

10:26pm: Witch and Bixby just went to bed.

Witch's stats:

5 yr

56 lb

discipline 9/9

hearts full

Stage: Mimitchi

Bixby's stats:

2 yr

16 lb

discipline 8/9

hearts full

Stage: Hashitamatchi

Goodnight, everybody. Time for this long log to end!

October 22, 2010

11:24am: Sorry I haven't updated (again...). My computer got a virus and it took me a few days to fix it! It was a scary time. I thought I'd lost my computer completely!

Anyway, on to the tamagotchis. Bixby changed into a degozarutchi. I had him paused in my bag while I was at the college on Monday, but he became unpaused sometime during the day and then he repaused himself, but not before he lost all his hearts and had pooped four times. I was quite upset, I was doing so good with him! I thought I was gonna get a generation 2 character I had never gotten before. That day, Witch also become unpaused, but she never repaused herself so when I finally got to her she was sicks, missing all hearts, and sitting in six poos! I'm lucky she didn't die. And Buster stayed on pause that whole day, so he's still quite safe. He's also still a tongaritchi. I hope he changes sometime today.

I'm planning on mating Witch and Bixby soon today, when Bixby's age changes to 5 yrs. I'm gonna be sad to see my first Mimitchi go! Witch was sooo cute.

12:40pm: Buster is now up to 100% discipline. I hope he changes soon!

October 25th, 2010

8:01pm: I've been gone for a few days, because I've been very busy with a huge art project for my Design class. What a mess that was. It was totally turned in late. My tama's were seriously on pause for most of the past few days. I've just now unpaused them. But, Buster did end up changing on the 23rd. He's a mimitchi! My second one. He's only 8 right now, so I'm expecting to have him for a good long time to come. Bixby and Witch mated, by the way! They had two bouncing baby girls about 10 minutes ago. It feels good to have tama's to look after again and the time to do so. I'll update their stats later before they go to bed! :mimitchi:

November 8, 2010

7:10pm: I've been such a slacker lately! After my last post, I paused my tamagotchi's again and have only just unpaused them this morning. Meaning all the same gotchi's are still in their respective eggs. I'm waiting for Witch and Bixby to leave tonight. Their babies are little girls who will be named Kikyo (Witch's baby) and Kaede (Bixby's daughter) after sisters in the Inu Yasha manga. Recently watched Inu Yasha the final act, and it was awesome!

Buster is also still around. He's 9 currently.

I'm not sure how often my tamagotchi's will be unpaused, but when they are I will definitely update on here! :]

9:03pm: Bixby bought a ticket to China! I'm gonna save it for his daughter, Kaede, for when she's in her child or teenage form. It's always good to see new places when you're young! I really wanna go to tamatown, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow, I have alot of studying to do. I think I'm gonna let my P2 mimitchi, Buster stay up with me late to keep me company while I study and let the other two tamas go to bed and rest up for their journey home tonight.

Living in Florida, it hardly ever gets chilly outside, but it's about high 50's outside tonight which is crazy for November! My tamas are lucky that they got to experience some great weather. Sadly, they didn't get to experience Halloween, because they were on pause. Maybe Kikyo and Keade, or their children, will get to see Thanksgiving!

9:27pm: Witch just wen to bed. Her stats at this point are:

All hearts full.

Discipline: 9/9

Age 10

Weight 35lb

Gen 2

674 points

10:01pm: I've changed my mind on keeping Buster awake with me. I'm going to bed soon actually and I'm pretty much done studying. He just fell asleep. Here's his stats.

All hearts full.

Discipline 100%

Age 9

Weight 33lb

12:33am: Oh geez! I forgot to update Bixby's stats on here when he went to bed. Bixby has left his baby by this point, but his stats are still up on the screen.

All hearts full.

Age 7

Weight 21lb

Gen 2

Discipline 8/9

Stage: Gozarutchi!

Too bad he's gone now. :/

Anyway, I've noticed a huge trend recently in everyone's writing style. Most people are creatively making their tamagotchi's talk in their logs, making up dialect and cute little conversations. I don't think I'm the biggest fan of that. So, this log will never do it. Most of you probably think my log is pretty boring, but I like it how it is and that's what matters. This is how I want my log, so that I can keep track of my tamagotchi's, and if someone else happens to stop by and read it, all the better! :]

November 9, 2010

10:45am: Witch and Bixby left me, and I'm now raising Kikyo and Kaede (their children) respectively. I woke up this morning at around 8:30 to see Kikyo crying because her mommy ditched her to go party in tamatown. I named her and played with her until it was time for class at about 9:15am and I paused her. She got unpaused at 10:00am and turned into her child form: a Kuchitamatchi. I've yet to have this character, so I'm happy! Though I'm a little miffed. I thought this was an unhealthy child character. It could be her parentage though, as her dad was a gozarutchi...

kuchitamatchi2.gif

Kaede slept through all of this and didn't wake up until 10:30am (her clock is out of sync and also her dad's wake up time was later than Witch's). The new babies along with Buster got to accompany me to wal mart to fix my glasses. I had to fight the urge to go to the toy section and check for the new tamago... I'm currently waiting for Kaede to change into her child form. She just laid down for her first nap.

11:25am: I now have two kuchitamatchis! I'm pretty convinced it's their heritage now that Kaede is one as well. But, they are sisters after all. I hope they don't grow up to be the same adult. Kikyo callled for her second discipline and I also happened to be looking as she used the restroom and got her to go on the pot! This is rare for me, so it makes me happy!

12:41pm: I took Kaede to visit her grandmother, Mari, in tamatown. I loved Mari, she was an awesome teketchi. Maybe Kaede will grow into one as well. Anyway, Mari gave Kaede a bike. suhweet.

Marithegma.jpg

2:30pm: I just looked down from my drawing to see Kikyo and Kaede rolling around their respective screens in sync with one another. Cute!

9:23pm: Both my V3's have gone to bed for the evening. Here are their stats.

Kikyo Kaede

Weight: 13lb Weight: 14lb

All hearts full. All Hearts Full.

Discipline: 5/9 (already!) Discipline: 4/9

Gen 3 Gen 3

10:01pm:

Buster the P2 is now in bed. Sorry that stats are previously posted look retarded, but I'm too lazy to fix them.

Anyways:

Weight: 30lb

All hearts full

Stage: mimitchi

November 10, 2010

12:34am: I'll start off with some exciting news! I bought a new V4. It should be here by Monday at the latest, it might even be here Friday. It's yellow.

More exciting news, I got a rat today. I haven't decided on a name yet. It's ironic that it's sitting right next to my boyfriend's rat snake. It was originally gonna be snake food, but I liked him too much. He's still very skittish though and won't let me really hold him. I hope that changes soon.

Also, Kaede turned into a Young Mametchi! My very first one. Kikyo is now an Obotchi. Devin, my first V3 tamagotchi I raised, was an Obotchi as a teen also. They spent most of their day on pause, except when they accompanied me to wal mart and my boyfriend's mom's house for lunch. I was at the college most of the day and don't have time to repeatedly check or really check that much at all. I hate missing disciplines. I also paused them while skating tonight and by the time I got out of skating, they were already sleeping. Overall, I think they were unpaused for about 3 or 4 hours tops.

Buster on the other hand wasn't paused all day until seven minutes before his bedtime and was unpaused about 11:30pm. He can handle himself when I can't check on him for an hour or so. Also, the P2 game is so easy to play and it takes two seconds. P2's are much easier than connections time wise. I'm dreading when he becomes needier, then I'll have to pause him more and I like having him unpaused wherever I go. He even got to learn a little about statistics today! What a nice thing to wake up to...

Well, goodnight everyone. Sorry this was such a short log. Busy day!

End of day stats

Kikyo

All hearts full

Age 1 yr

Weight: 26lb

Discipline: 6/9

Gen 3

Stage: Obotchi

Kaede

All hearts full

Age 1 yr

Weight 28lb

Discipline: 4/9

Gen 3

Stage: young Mametchi

Buster

All hearts full

Weight 30

October 12, 2010

10:35am: Sorry for not logging yesterday, but nothing truly interesting happened. The tamas got to watch me draw, paint, and clean. They also saw me frantically search for Spirited Away in japanese with english subtitles, but I couldn't find it anywhere. If anyone knows where this is at, please send me a link. :mellow:

Anyways, Kikyo and Kaede are still in thier teen forms. I think I've missed quite a few disciplines with Kaede, her beeping is so faint! She only has 5/9, while Kikyo has a full meter... :/ Buster is 13 years old today, and not needy in the least! I love having a p2! It's great and easy going and fun to take everywhere. He's easy to leave unpaused because he doesn't need much for long stretches of time. I unpause him when I can't unpause the other ones, like during class.

My V4 should be coming in sometime today. It left Orlando last night, and that's only two hours from here.

1:04pm: Buster just got sick randomly and he had full hearts... I heard that this means he's now on his downward spiral and will start getting much needier. Poor Buster.

No sign of my V4 yet. My neighbors probably think I have some weird complex about checking my mail...

3:52pm: My V4 is here! I truly don't wanna raise 4 tamagotchi's at once. It makes all of them less personal, so here's the plan. On my red with blue stars tamagotchi, I am no longer going to use the Matchmaker. This means I'll have to frequently pause her, so I can have time to find a mate for her. I wanted her mate to be this new yellow V4, but the V4 hatched into a girl (her name is Skate!). I guess I'm going to continue running them all, until Kikyo (red tama) turns into an adult, at which point I will pause her until I have an adult male. The other two tamas will still be using the matchmaker. I heard by not using the matchmaker, you're tama will have a higher luck level and turn into better child and teen characters. :]

Anyway, I'm gonna go take care of Skate, she just hatched!

4:59pm: Skate became a Mizutamatchi. I've gotten this character many times on the V3, I was hoping to get something new. But she's still adorable. :]

6:08pm: I guess the teacher came for Skate? I didn't know how to pick the teacher, so I got the first lady. I'll look up that info later. I have alot to learn about the V4's.

November 13, 2010

7:34pm: Not alot has happened tamagotchi wise, except my V4, Skate, turned into an ichigotchi! :ichigotchi: I haven't had one of those in years, since before I lost all my V1's and V2's. Speaking of that, I just won a V2 on ebay for 8 dollars! And that includes shipping! Woot. I really don't have the money, but I couldn't pass up that oportunity, as V2's are starting to get more rare. No more ordering tamas for awhile!

None of my other tama's evolved today. I expect them to early tomorrow though. As soon as Kikyo evolves, I'm going to pause her until I raise a boy tamagotchi that she can mate with. I'm no longer using the matchmaker on that egg, just to see if there's a difference in the tamagotchi's I get.

First thing this morning, I went skating and took my tamagotchi's with me. I kept Kikyo, Kaede, and Buster unpaused the whole time and had Skate paused half the time. Next, we went to work with my boyfriend, which was nice because we got to hang out on the water all day. It was so breezy and it wasn't very busy.

Now we're at home chilling out.

Buster is losing hearts about as fast as a teen now, which really is no problem at all. He is 14 today!

November 14, 2010

10:29am: I woke up this morning to Kikyo's changing music. Her and Kaede both turned into the same adult character! Something I was hoping to avoid. Oh well, they became Billotchis. I can't find any good pictures of billotchis to post, sorry...

I have now paused Kikyo until I can raise a male tama on my other tamagotchi's for her to mate with.

Well, I'm off to go watch Hocus Pocus. Later.

12:45pm: I finally used the ticket to China that Bixby had bought for Kaede this morning! We got a panda bear as a souvenir. Adorable!

Kaedeinchina.jpg

12:32am: Good grief, I've been a horrible tama mom tonight... I had skate practice and their was another team there for us to scrimmage against, and I got so caught up in thinking about that, that instead of pausing the tams as I got out of the car like I usually do I just left them. I was gone for two hours. Buster was completely missing all hearts... Kaede was missing two happy and three hungry and Skate was missing two on each meter and had gone to be in poop. Geez.

On a none tama related note, this has to be one of the worst nights ever. None of my printers have ink!!!!!! And I have a project due tomorrow. I went to wal mart to buy the right ink and I bought the wrong ink and now it's too late to go back out. UGH.

November 17, 2010

12:58pm: I didn't update yesterday, because nothing interesting happened gotchi-wise whatsoever and I really wasn't expecting anything interesting to happen today either. It kind of did though. Apparently the V4's change into adults at age 3 (Whereas all my V3's changed at age 4) and I didn't know this so I thought Skate wouldn't change until tomorrow. She did today though into a Ponitchi. I was expecting this since most of her skill points are in the intelligence category. Ponitchi's are kind of lame looking... Not the biggest fan here, Bandai. She's very.... not charming.... that's a good way to put it.

I expect the matchmaker will come for Keade tomorrow sometime. Hopefully she has a boy and I can take Kikyo off pause when it grows up.

Buster is growing steadily needier at the age of 17. He loses all his hearts about every hour or less. I found this out the hard way when I left him unpaused this morning in my psych class and he beeped about halfway through it... :/ Or maybe he just didn't like Freud and his theories made him sick. I'm not the biggest fan of Freud's theories either. I think he might've had a mom complex.

November 17, 2010

10:52pm: Hmm, what happened today? Well, first off Buster thinks he's nineteen, but he's really eighteen because I'm stupid when it comes to setting clocks. He was on pause during class today until about 3pm. He's very needy, emptying out all hearts in about a half an hour. I'm not very good with him at this stage... I let him lose all hearts about 3 times today. It's only gonna be worse tomorrow.

Next, Kaede had her baby. It's a girl that I intend on naming Ayeka. As soon as Kaede leaves I'm going to name Ayeka and put her on pause until I need a girl to mate with on my red matchmakerless tama. Hopefully my V4, Skate, has a boy that I can mate with Kikyo.

Speaking of Skate, she got a job today! She's a firefighter. I can't wait for her to have a baby! And it better be a boy!

My V2 still hasn't come in the mail. I hope it'll be here tomorrow. :]

November 22, 2010

2:58pm: Wow, I haven't updated in a few days, so where do I begin? Well, Keade gave birth as mentioned before to a girl. She left that girl to my care on Friday. I did name her Ayeka. She turned into a Kuchitamatchi, and then today she turned into a Hikotchi. Her discipline meter isn't high at all though with 3 out of 9... I should've paused her on Friday, since I went to Disney, but I didn't. I wanted her to see all the cool stuff at Disney! I did pause her from Friday night until Sunday afternoon though. She got left in my boyfriend's van before a party... I also should've paused her during my classes and in the library today, but I forgot. I thought I would be paying more attention to her than I actually did... She dropped two hearts at a time a few times today before I got to her.

Now onto my V4 Ponitchi, Skate. She gave birth yesterday to another baby girl. I haven't picked a name for her yet... Looks like Kikyo will be paused for yet another week until I can finally raise a boy to mate her with.

I'm still waiting for my V2 in the mail... It should be here pretty soon... I was expecting it last Friday.

My P2 Buster has been on pause a lot because he loses all hearts in about 10 minutes... Poor thing.

That's it for now. I really need to go study!

11:28pm: I've taken Buster off pause so I can hang out with him for a little while. He's currently 21 years old. I expect he'll leave soon. He's been such an awesome tamagotchi!

My V2 came in the mail, but I've yet to take it out of the shipping package for certain reasons. When everyone in my house goes to bed, I will.

11:36pm: I hatched it. It's so pretty. It's pink purple and orange, but mostly pink. I hope I get a boy! Right now it's just a pulsating egg.

11:44pm: I got another freaking girl!!!! Kikyo is never going to have a mate... I named the new V2 baby Ryoko. She is an adorable shiropuchitchi. It took me a bit to figure out the game jump. The V2 is a bit simpler than the later versions. I LOVE it so far.

12:41am: Ryoko finally evolved (thank goodness, I want to go to bed!) into a Hitodetchi! The cute little star guy.

hitodetchi.gif

Time to put Buster to bed and go to bed as well...

November 25, 2010

10:27am: Happy Thanksgiving everyone of the US! Can't wait to start eating :p After my last log post, the tamas were on pause frequently because of school and such, but there has been some new happenings.

Buster was off pause pretty much all day yesterday and all day so far today. He's 23 and very needy, but I enjoy spending time with him. He's been on a bit of an exercise diet as he was 76 pounds yesterday. Today he is 57 pounds. poor little fat mimitchi.

Ayeka, my yellow V3, is still in her teen form as a Hikotchi. So cute with her rocket boosters! Her age reads 2 years and she won't change into an adult until it reads 4 so two more days. Which is good because her discipline meter isn't even half full yet. I've been a little lackluster as a tama mom this time around...

Skate left her baby girl and I named her Belle. Ipaused her and didn't raise her until last night. Her child form is a puchitchi (spelling?). I've never had this character before! It's adorable. I didn't take the greatest care of Belle in her baby form. I kept forgetting about her. But she did get to watch Beauty and the Beast and see her name sake in action.

My V2 Ryoko is still a Hitodetchi. I expect her to change sometime today.

I'm kind of sad that I've yet to see any Thanksgiving animations! Oh well. I'll update if anyone changes!

12:17pm: I forgot to mention that Belle's father was a Mametchi. I couldn't believe the matchmaker brough such a good character. Is this common on the V4's?

November 27, 2010

11:05pm: It's been a stressful past few days and it will probably only get worse from here for the next couple of weeks. Real life issues that won't be addressed in a tamagotchi log, but brought up because I might get slacky with tamagotchi's and tamatalk. In fact, I already have. I haven't been neglectful of my tamagotchi's, but I haven't been taking care of them the way I usually do. I've been giving them snacks more often and turning their sounds off, especially my V4 who beeps the most about mail and what not.

Let's see... The tama's got to go black Friday shopping with me. They saw me spend waaay too much money... oh, well.

I'll start with my yellow V3, Ayeka. She turned into an adult this morning. She's now a bunbuntchi, which is weird because she's female and I'm used to this being a male character. She should meet the matchmaker Tuesday morning, but I know I'll have to pause alot Monday and Tuesday both, so she might not meet the matchmaker until wednesday or thrusday.

bunbuntchi.gif

My V4. Belle, is a young memetchi now. She's probably going to turn into an adult tomorrow and it will probably be another ponitchi. I didn't bother with certain types of skill points, i just played with and fed her. But intelligence is what she ended up the most in. I'm not a big fan of the V4... It might just take some time to grow on me. Also. Belle will be an adult tomorrow, but oly has like 7 discipline.

I really like my V2. It's a close second to my favorite tamagotchi, which is my red V3. Ryoko is completely full on discipline and should change tomorrow evening. Though, she is currently sleeping in poop. Also, she evolved into a UFOtchi! CUTE.

That's all for this log. I'll try to update again soon. It might be another few days. Can't wait until I finally get a male to raise to mate with Kikyo on my red V3!

Latest posts

Back