Bloody Mary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]Haa, I searched what the real story behind La Llorona was.[/SIZE]

Sheesh. What a stupid girl. >.>

Now I'm gonna see what Wikipedia has to say about Bloody Mary.

Ohyeah...

@ .me.love.chocolate. - wouldn't she be pale because she had just spun around 13 times? Usually people go pale when they're dizzy/sick. xD

Edit: Who is Baby Blue? I've heard it's Bloody Mary's baby? Like, from one of her miscarriages?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haa, researched La Llorona, love it. :(

LOL! Sooo cool. I love ghosts things. I totally freaked out last month though,

I was watching Family Guy, & it was the ghost episode. It was late at night. I wasn't scared, I just watched it. &

As soon as a ghost appeared & the lighting in the griffin home flashed, everything on wardrobe flew off. I dashed to the door,

and all I could think is "what if it doesn't open" xD I was totally freaking out. I got out my room, & sat on the stairs, I could barely breathe, freaky.

Things like this happen to me all the time, my lights always flash, my tv turns off, things randomly noisly fall powerfully off shelves.

My brother says it never happens in his room?? >_x I'm right under the atic, I'm always sure theres something up there, banging &

scratching. I told my mum to check, thought there might be a mouse or something? But nothing, weird. My mum says its the pipes,

yeah, cause pipes scratch and walk? LOL! Oh well, I'm not scared anymore. ;P

La Llorona is not real <.< i live by the rio grande, although ive heard audio tapes of her. That legend is uber famous here in El Paso, but fake. lol
I know it's fake, but it still manages to scare me, like some sort of horror movie. x.x And yeah, the audio tapes, of her screaming, the whole "los ninos" thing or whatever.

I googled La Llorona. Found some clips of the movie The Cry.

Honestly. I'm not scared at all. In fact. I'm fascinated. I really want to see this movie.

I killed my knee yesterday cause of this whole Bloody Mary and La Llorona thing. It was about 2am and I got up to get a drink, though I got freaked out and ran back to bed and hit my knee againgst the cold, hard metal frame of the bed.

These things seem to effect me even though I know they don't exist. It just feels like it's a possibility that something might suddenly appear and kidnap me or some other rubbish like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back