bluegreen's tamagotchi log (wow what a creative title)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: I finally got enough gotchi points (in fact I had more than enough there was still 1k leftover when I was done) for the home makeover whatever and I turned my tama's whole house into an outerspace themed thing, I discovered when you go outside the outside of the house changed too (and I didn't have to pay for that one) and it looks like a rocket ship space ship thing, awesome. totally awesome. so anyways after I basically finished my goal I played a few games a couple of times and spent all my money on a flute. oh yeah and I forgot to tell you that sometimes when I go outside random people show up and they buy stuff from you so I sold the binoculars, the ball, the cook book thing, and this green icecream thing i forgot i had and i got another coupon but for the same place so i have two of the same thing and since they basically last forever idk what to do with the second one, I wish I could combine them tho because that would mean I would get food for free but yeah not happening. gonna update again tomorrow.

she evolved into that thing with big blue ears and a colorful skirt whatever again, I was hoping for the orange mushroom one but oh well I do not want Yumemitchi again tho because it's really freaking annoying winking all the time for some reason the flute gave Anna a style personality apparently but that's good because style means she'll turn into that other one instead of Yumemitchi according to the growth chart (don't misunderstand me tho I don't hate Yumemitchi with a burning passion of hatred or whatever) so yeah idk what now but I'm still too lazy to post pictures I'll have to eventually tho of the house because I want you to see what all my hard work getting those gotchi points led to not much to update about tho so yeah. done for the day. good bye.

i've been too lazy to update but i have to but i won't type much because i don't care so Anna didn't grow up into Yumemitchi but idk what the name of the alternate was and she married this brown guy who reminds me of an ice cream and a cow and an eskimo at the same time and they had a daughter wow lots of girls on my tama and that marks the first time i ever made it past gen 5 be proud of me so she evolved into the flowerpot again i'm hoping she goes down the orange mushroom girl road and not the weird rainbow skirt and giant blue ears road because im tired of that ok oh yeah and her name is Breanne ok the end

Latest posts

Back