Blu's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Welcome to Blu's Diary! You can call me Tiny. I'm Blu's mom. Blu is a tsubutchi, right now. He's sound asleep, taking a nap in his new bed. I hear him snoring. Hehe.

"Blu" means "blue" (this kind of blue) in Italian. I thought it would be such a cute name for a tiny little tamagotchi, so that's why Blu is Blu...if you were wondering.

About Blu

Born: September 25, 2009 (Friday) @ 2:21 PM

Favorites

Main Food: Bread

Drink: Juice

Main Snack: Tart (cake)

Instrument: [None]

Game: [None]

Toy: Action Figure

Place to Travel: [None]

I'm going to let Blu decide if he wants to marry when he gets older. I don't have another v4.5 tamagotchi and my friends don't, either, so therefore, Blu's only choice is the matchmaker, and maybe he won't want to be paired up with another tamagotchi. Maybe he won't want to leave me when he grows up, but that's his choice.

I also made a list--a list of promises to Blu. Here it is:

My Personal Promises To Blu

~ I will never pause you.

~ I will never reset you.

~ I will never leave you alone.

~ I will never let you sleep uncomfortably.

~ I will never forget you.

~ I will always love you.

It's all true. I'll never break a single promise. I promise, Blu. *puts on a cheesy smile like in the ones in movies*

Well, Blu's awake, now. He's been awake for a while. It took me a long time to write this whole thing and sort it out. Anyway, Blu is supposed to be evolving at 3:21ish (Eastern Time), so I'm pretty excited. I also bought him a treasure box, before, so I'll let him open that when he gets his first fortune (if it's good, of course). Bye!

~{Tiny}~

Blu just got his first fortune! Here's what it said:

Heart: 1

Man: 3

So I'll wait for the next fortune to open the treasure chest because this one's a little "eh".

I also accidently pressed the A and B button together at the same time when I was holding Blu and then the time screen started to slide over, so Blu was on pause for maybe eight seconds. It was sad, but it doesn't count as pausing him 'cause I didn't mean it. :blink:

~{Tiny}~

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back