Blushing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
Well, i have been doing some research on blushing but can't find what i want.

I want to know why i blush when im with my Girlfriend. i don't feel embarresed to be with her nor do i feel uncomfortable with her.

I just want to know why i blush alot when she's hugging, kissing or really even touching my hand.

Thanks for your responses you'll all give and it will help me with me resaerch.

PS: just so you know, im 15 yrs old and in my first relationship.

-Mike (Minecraft Addict)

How did this get upvoted 3 times??? ^ Trolling on questions like this isn't helpful at all....

Anyway, to answer your question you are blushing because of physical reactions our bodies produce when we are with people who we like or find attractive. You relax and so do your muscles and blood vessels creating the effect of blushing. Some other things that might happen to you is your eyes might dilate a bit (your pupils get bigger) as if your body instinctively wants to take in more of the thing you like to see.

Odd factoid - when I started dating my now husband he stared ... A LOT. It kinda creeped me out, but really it was just cause he thought I was purdy XD I probably blushed a bit too - not out of embarrassment, but possibly excitement of being with him. It's really exciting to be in a new relationship! I would say it will probably wear off as you get more comfortable with each others presence. No need to worry about it.

-Purn

Well I am in year 8 and I bush a lot when the boy I have a crush on looks at me. He is getting suspicious of me. I really hate it when I blush.

i can say that i usaully blush when im with my girlfriend, (aww cute, i know, i know.)

i know why i am to, and thats just caused by her... anyway, lots of people blush, some have reasons, like embaressments or excitment, and some just do for no apparent reason (which is called cronic blushing)

Just so you know, another theory for blushing is:

Wanting to hide, but confirming what was said/happened to be true.

IE: There are three people in a group, person 1 says something secretive (like he/she crushes on) about person 3 to person 2, Person 3 Blushes.

Just so you know, another theory for blushing is:

Wanting to hide, but confirming what was said/happened to be true.

IE: There are three people in a group, person 1 says something secretive (like he/she crushes on) about person 3 to person 2, Person 3 Blushes.
a little confusing, but that makes sense after you read it a couple of times.

I think maybe when your like with someone you like then you blush cause your happy :3

final1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back