Board Games VS. Video Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
ok my friends on youtube were having a disagreement on which they thought was better, you decide. me personally, i really like both ;D

I love both. Its hard to choose. My all time favorite board game is The Game of Life. I LOOOVE that game!

I have little patience for video games. ;_; I can't find a decent one that isn't rated M, and I'm not allowed to have those. Dx So I say board games. Chess! <3~ Battleship!

God, I need someone to play chess with. My gran doesn't like it and my mom is usually busy, so sometimes I play by myself.

Board games. While both can mentally challenge you ( which is a good thing ) , playing to many Video Games can ruin your eyes when played to long. Board games can only give you a temporary head ache which could be cured with a little rest and some water. Studies show that 75% of youngsters & teens in america are addicted to Video Games. Board games are usually played with 2 or more people , so it enables quality time.

Tama62

Gotta say video games. =3 There are many board games I like, and I don't think they're "for old people" or anything like that, but I still prefer video games.

Board games. I don't have the attention span for most video games.

Yet I do for Candy Land!~ :3

Board games. I don't have the attention span for most video games.Yet I do for Candy Land!~ :3
HOMG.

Candy land! I haven't played that in YEARS. Wow. I need to get one again. x3

Ooh, Life! I love Life. <3~

I love Candy Land! xD Life and Monopoly are great too. :marumimitchi: The only board games I really dislike are ones for really little kids that teach you manners and stuff, like "Chutes n' Ladders" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back