Bonjour, I'm new around here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atom

Reaction score
Bonjour,

I'm new around here. I have a Tamagotchi (connexion v2) for almost 3 weeks now and I really love him. I'm at the second generation now. I haven't see what hapened to my first Pyonchitchi but when I woke up yesterday there was only the 1 day baby alone and crying. I wonder waht hapened to my loved Atome (Pyonchitchi). Now I have a teen Mimitchi :wacko: soooo cute.

So as you probably saw I'm french, but I can speek english as well.

I have so many question right now that I'll go check several things .....

thank you, :wacko:

Atom

hi, welome to tamatalk!!!i hope you will have a grreat time here. oh and your atome

had to leave the baby cause it thinks youre a better caretaker than him/her. sad :'( but true... oh well, anyway ENJOY IT HERE!!!! oh and plz read the rules ;)

then you'll know what to do and wat not to do. :D

JB (jadiebloop)

Hello and welcome to tamatalk. I know some french and I'm going to start studying in french when I go back to school.

Au revoir!

P.S. Feel free to P.M. me in English or French!

bonjour je ma'pell cassy {LOL i got that rong!}

comment a'pell tu?

i am trying!

i am only going into junior high LOL

i know a little french , nm but HI!

g2g auvoir or w.e

pm me i wanna ask u sumpfin...

Thank you to all of you. You are all very nice to me, I apreciate it alot. It's nice to find a place where I can find answers to my question....

Thank you again :)

Welcome to Tama Talk! I'm sure you'll like it here. Feel free to PM with me any questions or problems you might have...

I'm in college and I'm taking French. I had two years in High School but I kind of forgot most of it... "Use it or loose it." By the way, you write in English very well for it not being your native language! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back