Bonjour!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Girl

Reaction score
Bonjour, TamaTalk! Beau pour vous rencontrer tout! Je suis si heureux je me suis inscrit ici, je ne peux pas attendre pour faire de nouveaux amis. Vous tout semblez si gentil!

[i think that's right :( ]

Translation; Hello TamaTalk! Lovely to meet you all! I am so glad I signed up here, I can not wait to make new friends. You all seem so nice!

Haha :)

My name is Alice, I'm thirteen years old and live in Brisbane, Australia.

I speak French ^.^ I love music will all my heart, but I can't get a note out of any instrument even if I tried, haha.

So as I said... I can't wait to start posting and meeting new people! Message me to be friends :) x

Heya Alice :3

I see you've already PMed me and made a new friendling. Wooooo. New friends are cool. Everyone here is great, trust me. You'll make plenty of new friendies.

Be sure to follow the rules, well I know you will. And have loads of fun. This place is amazing... I'm sure you wont regret signing up :)

Hi Lost Girl! I'm Giraffagotchi.

Yeah, Tamatalk is great, but I don't use the Tamagotchis bit anymore because my tamas broke :angry: . The Non-Tamatalk bits are great if you fancy a chat about music, books or TV, and then there's TamaChat, which I don't use but it's meant to be good. :D

Your French is great! I'm your age but I couldn't say what you just wrote. I got the gist though. ;)

I hope you have fun on TT!!

Giraffagotchi :rolleyes:

Bonjour Alice! Et bienvenue à TamaTalk. Je m'appelle Weiwei [prononcé Way-way]. Si tu veux devenir amies, envoie moi un PM.

As you can see, I'm a french nerd 8] PM me if you need translations.

Merci, WeiWei :)

Et merci chacun de l'accueil chaleureux. Vous êtes fantastique!

(And thank you everyone for the warm welcome. You are fantastic!)

x

Latest posts

Back