Bonjour!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zirky

Reaction score
Hiya thur. I'm Zirky. You can call me Zirk. Or Zirkypoo. Or Erika. Or whatever.

I'm a 14 year old girl who is so cool that she plays FarmVille, Webkinz and Tamagotchis.

I like classic rock, hard rock, rock n roll, and allll kinds of METAL \m/

Well, you can't really have horns next to rock n roll, because I consider rock n roll to be like Elvis and the Beatles. <3 :3

I also like cute things and have a pet cat named Meowth.

I found Tama Talk here when I was cleaning my room and found a V5 tama and a pack of batteries in a box. So I started it up, got confused and searched stuff involving Tamagotchis. And I found you guys. YAAYYY!! :D

So that's me in a nutshell. :3

-Zirk

Hey there and welcome, Zirky! It's nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. Let us know if you have any questions and feel free to browse around at your leisure. :D

Hmm, well, I love Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth (oh, yeah. That's right. Both :D ) Ozzy, Judas Priest, Rammstien, Rob Zombie, and some "newer" stuff such as Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, and good ol' Dethklok :D

I also have an obession with hair bands. Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, Def Leppard, KISS, etc. :3

Oh, and Lady GaGa, Adam Lambert, Queen and Mozart for a change of pace :D

I would probably listen to whatever you'd throw at me :(

Hi hi! Welcome to TamaTalk.

Rock is pretty awesome o;

Beatles rule >D

Megadeth <33 Avenged Sevenfold if awesome too

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, well, I love Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth (oh, yeah. That's right. Both :D ) Ozzy, Judas Priest, Rammstien, Rob Zombie, and some "newer" stuff such as Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, and good ol' Dethklok :D
I also have an obession with hair bands. Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, Def Leppard, KISS, etc. :3

Oh, and Lady GaGa, Adam Lambert, Queen and Mozart for a change of pace :(

I would probably listen to whatever you'd throw at me :(
We should talk sometime! Out of the bands you listed I listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Avenged Sevenfold and MCR

I love Lady GaGa too :D

LOL! :nazotchi: I found Tama Talk the same way! :D Same version too... I think the Beatles are all right, but I like Motown better.(you know, Arethra Franklin, The Temtations, Smokey Robinson etc.) Welcome! I can already tell we have a lot in common!(besides the fact I'm 11...)

Latest posts

Back