BOOM BOX

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your boom box ever brake?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• what is a boom box.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MynAmEisMy-Le

Reaction score
It will be very helpful if you did this poll!!!!!!!!!!!

___________THANKS______________________

The Boom Box explodes if you use the CD and you have to buy a new Boom Box. Nothing happens if you use the CD when you don't have a Boom Box.

StarTama :huh:

Can someone please delete this topic? My friend must've used my account for this topic(I'll deal with her later). v.v I didn't post that... :(

It will be very helpful if you did this poll!!!!!!!!!!!

___________THANKS______________________
It breaks when you have music in your item list, just like when ou have makeup with a mirror, you see your tama with makeup in the mirror, keep the mirror, but hrow away the makeup.

If you have both a Boom Box and Music Disc in your item Inventory, and if you play with one, they will join together and turn to ashes! You will lose your Boom Box and Music Disc. BUT, with Make-Up and a mirror, and your tama is an adult, then if you play with one, your tama will look into the mirror with make-up on it. The temporary item, Make-Up, will disssappear from your item inventory.

Hope I helped!

Best,

Fur -_-

the cd plays fast punkrock i like the song!

the tamagotchi sometimes asks you to play it again , sometimes it plays again sometimes it blows up!!!

i hate that sooo much

well thats why its called BOOMbox^^ :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back