bored

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy30318091

Reaction score
I hope I do not lose interest in tamagotchis soon. The tamagotchis I do not have interest in die. I leave them unpaused and uncared for. If I do not like tamagotchis tell me how to make it more fun.

I started to lose interest in them maybe a month ago. I even knew that I was losing interest. Maybe last week, I was brain storming on the solution for my "phase" if there was one. I then realized I wasn't spending enough quality time with my tamagotchis. I hadn't even noticed that I stopped talking to them and wasn't playing games with them (they were all over weight). I was basically just cleaning their messes, and feeding them. So I started all over (not literally). I paused all but one of my tamagotchis (My first), and pretended like it was brand new. It worked like magic! I now have all 8 tamagotchis up and running again, and I'm crazy about 'em again! If quantity isn't the problem, then you should just try to picture this: Your tamagotchi toy, is the cage for your live tamagotchi pet. Like a dog, there are many different breeds, and stages of tamagotchis. Your tamagotchi can understand your feelings, and has it's own unique personality (That you imagine. eg: My current female toddler, Liz, is very naughty to other tamagotchis, but tries to be good whenever she can to her owner in return for love and care). Just pretend like your tamagotchi is your pet, your friend, and your companion. And for me, I don't have to pretend... they provide a great "person" to talk to when I have no one else.

~SkyCrystal~

I started to lose interest in them maybe a month ago. I even knew that I was losing interest. Maybe last week, I was brain storming on the solution for my "phase" if there was one. I then realized I wasn't spending enough quality time with my tamagotchis. I hadn't even noticed that I stopped talking to them and wasn't playing games with them (they were all over weight). I was basically just cleaning their messes, and feeding them. So I started all over (not literally). I paused all but one of my tamagotchis (My first), and pretended like it was brand new. It worked like magic! I now have all 8 tamagotchis up and running again, and I'm crazy about 'em again! If quantity isn't the problem, then you should just try to picture this: Your tamagotchi toy, is the cage for your live tamagotchi pet. Like a dog, there are many different breeds, and stages of tamagotchis. Your tamagotchi can understand your feelings, and has it's own unique personality (That you imagine. eg: My current female toddler, Liz, is very naughty to other tamagotchis, but tries to be good whenever she can to her owner in return for love and care). Just pretend like your tamagotchi is your pet, your friend, and your companion. And for me, I don't have to pretend... they provide a great "person" to talk to when I have no one else.
~SkyCrystal~
thank you so much I liked that. I will pause them all and play with only one and slowly start playing with all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back