born-again Tamatalker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome back to tamatalk. Like you I came back a little while ago. I had left because I had gotten bored with tamagotchis. I left for a couple months and then came back feeling like everyone I had known was gone. I've made new friends so I'm happy now.

Hello and welcome back to tamatalk. Like you I came back a little while ago. I had left because I had gotten bored with tamagotchis. I left for a couple months and then came back feeling like everyone I had known was gone. I've made new friends so I'm happy now.
Personally, I didn't get bored of my tamagotchis, and out of my IRL friends, I stuck with it the longest, only taking a short break at the end of the term when I just had too much to do :p I did lose interest in this forum for a little while, though, because there just wasn't anything new to say. I hope keeping a blog about my tama will keep me a little more engaged :p

Thanks for the welcomes, everybody!

Personally, I didn't get bored of my tamagotchis, and out of my IRL friends, I stuck with it the longest, only taking a short break at the end of the term when I just had too much to do :) I did lose interest in this forum for a little while, though, because there just wasn't anything new to say. I hope keeping a blog about my tama will keep me a little more engaged :)
Thanks for the welcomes, everybody!
I love tamagotchis but I need a breack now and then but I do end up going back to them after my time away. I've always been like that. To me tamgotchis are like a video game, I'll play then get bored then a few weeks later I'm back playing them. Somepeople though once their bored they never want to see another tamagotchi again. I could never see myself without a tamagotchi ever again. Forums can get old after a while though so I understand that.

WELCOME BACK TO TAMATALK!!!!!! :ph34r: :D Its changed quite a bit since last summer, U should check it out really good, even new sections :ph34r: Anyways, Welcome back again :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back