Bought a Tamagotchi iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louphoria

Reaction score
Hey guys, I live in the UK and I just ordered a pink Tamagotchi iDL from here - https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Word=tamagotchi&x=0&y=0&Dae=All&Series=All&Dis=2

Because I live in the UK, I'm really worried about shipping costs because they don't tell us what they'll cost.

Will anyone help me out and tell me their experiences if you've ordered from the site?

I paid via paypal. I have more than £40 there and the tamagothics cost 4,320 each (£34) I just hope the shipping costs won't get me in trouble.

I hope I have posted in the right place, I apologize if I haven't.

If you click "not your country?",UK is under the list. :) For FedEx shipping(never used it),it's 10.53 pounds.For EMS shipping (I recommend it,it comes fast),it's 11.40 pounds and for SAL (the slowest shipping option) it costs 4.59 pounds.Hope I helped :)

Thank you! I chose FedEx as I know them well in the UK. never used the others though. Phew I have enough XD Now I need to wait until they come back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back