Bought Any Transferable Items from Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallow_cup

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has a grasp on the new Music City. I seem to be getting a hang of things. I recently created 2 cds and put one as my feature. I have battled another player 4 times and played the tama mile game enough to earn some points. With those points I bought a new 'instrument' for my tamagotchi. I new set of headphones. I sent them to my real life tamagtchi with a code that was given in the online game.

I have send the headphones to my glam rock music star. I went to the 5th icon on my tama, clicked on it, clicked on pc and it gives me a code. I typed that into the 'log on' button of the internet music city and it logs my tama onto the internet game. I then went to my apartment on the game and clicked on the headphones and then clicked on 'send to tamagotchi.' Then a message pops up:

"Your Current Tamagotchi Login Password: 8DB4EAB 7E96596"

"From the LogIn Screen On your Music Star Toy, push the left button once to get the item password screen, then enter the following item password: 312812"

Im not sure if this will work for others but I figured I would post it. Im sending the headphones to both of my tamagotchi music stars. :(

Woot I just played Tama Mile and ended with a score of 1021.8. I earned 600 points, 40 producer exp. & 100 cd exp.

Im now a lvl 4 with 2450pts (because I bought the 2800pt headphones) :)

thnks for the code, my tama had to ply the keyboard and she didnt like it, bt she loves the head phones tho.

as i said thanks very much nd my makiko (i hav called her jane) says thnks aswell

So the codes do work for other people! Thats awesome. I wish other people would play the website and post their codes.

I have send the headphones to my glam rock music star. I went to the 5th icon on my tama, clicked on it, clicked on pc and it gives me a code. I typed that into the 'log on' button of the internet music city and it logs my tama onto the internet game. I then went to my apartment on the game and clicked on the headphones and then clicked on 'send to tamagotchi.' Then a message pops up:

"From the LogIn Screen On your Music Star Toy, push the left button once to get the item password screen, then enter the following item password: 312812"

Im not sure if this will work for others but I figured I would post it. Im sending the headphones to both of my tamagotchi music stars.  <_<
Your user name should be:

mello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I did that just today and posted your tamagotchi music star info to the Music City (tamatown and tam-ego post)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instruments are normally transferable and I will list all that I know that are transferable:

• Headphones
  • Piano
  • microphone (Mic)
  • Keyboard
  • Harp
  • Boom box
  • Turn table
  • Bass drum
  • Saxophone
  • Trumpet
  • Guitar
  • Tympani

Any more transferable instruments or I said some that weren't transferable, please qoute this topic to say so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to post this. I wonder why it didn't show up yet...Anyways, I have the saxophone. I'll get it tomorrow.

this code doesnt work. am i doing anything wrong. i now i have the right nubers??????

Im not sure if this will work for others but I figured I would post it. Im sending the headphones to both of my tamagotchi music stars. :(
It doesn't works for mine.... T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back