bought the ufo from the store in tamatown...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozydude

Reaction score
When you buy it and it goes in your inventory/dock it shows it with a little tamagotchi shaped remote control... I have seen it flying in other peoples rooms. How do I activate its animation on tamatown? Thanks!

UFO what you have bought is different than those flying ones.

If you don't have figure or tama-go you can look if someone wants exhange it.

I have two flying ufos and I got them both by exhanging.

You get flying UFO from Cafe when Mametchi figure is attached.

UFO what you have bought is different than those flying ones.

If you don't have figure or tama-go you can look if someone wants exhange it.

I have two flying ufos and I got them both by exhanging.

You get flying UFO from Cafe when Mametchi figure is attached.

THanks! I really appreciate the help.

So this leads me to two questions:

I dont know if u saw my original post, but when I log in with the Mametchi, the cafe never lets me buy anything. It says to attach the figure, but nothing ever comes up. Could it be cause that figure is the one that came with the tamago/tamagotchi when I bought it? Ive never been able to get the cafe to recognize any of my figures, actually. What am I doing wrong? I sign in and the figure pops up as does the money I transfer. But the Cafe does not offer special items at all?

also, how come when u have this ufo in your dock/inventory, theres a little tamagotchi siloutte with it?

Figure what comes with tama-go don't work in cafe.

And that little tamagotchi siloutte means that you can put item

into Music Star.

Figure what comes with tama-go don't work in cafe.

And that little tamagotchi siloutte means that you can put item

into Music Star.

THANKS!!! so. if the figure that comes with the tamago doesnt let u see the items, how would I ever get a ufo? Also, when I plug the other figure I have in to the tamago that I bought seperately, how many items should it be offering? Last time I put violetchi in, it only had a watering can for sale. And a very expensive one at that.

All figures have only one item in Cafe.(I don't understand why)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back