Boxers or Underwear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear Boxers mostly, sorta grown out of breifs, lol its not funny when u wear shorts for PE or Dance lessons and ya boxers go in front of ya shorts and gals see em :D lol embarrising :(

I wear boxers, i have sort of grown out of underwear i am 12 and i started wearing boxes at the age of 11. And is this topic a bit personal?

Well I am a proud PANTY wearer. I like the word panties and it describes what I wear. They are feminine, dainty and all of those other things.

My boyfriend (i live with him, do his laundry, I feel that gives me the right to talk about his undergarments) wears boxers and occasionally boxer-briefs, which are like those tight fitting boxers. Those are my favourite. I have a few pairs of my own I wear too.

Well I am a proud PANTY wearer. I like the word panties and it describes what I wear. They are feminine, dainty and all of those other things.
My boyfriend (i live with him, do his laundry, I feel that gives me the right to talk about his undergarments) wears boxers and occasionally boxer-briefs, which are like those tight fitting boxers. Those are my favourite. I have a few pairs of my own I wear too.
Lol, I hate the word panties. xP

I don't know what my brother wears.. which is rather fine with me. xD

Gar. Who was the idiot who came up with the word panties? xD

I wear "panties" but I usually just call them underwear..

Boxers are ubero comfy when you wear panties underneath!

By za way,

my brothers both wear boxers, have been since 3rd grade..I have to do laundry...

Probably a man. :mellow:

I wear Boxers mostly, sorta grown out of breifs, lol its not funny when u wear shorts for PE or Dance lessons and ya boxers go in front of ya shorts and gals see em :) lol embarrising ;)
That happens to me to. It's creepy when some of them stare :) lol

I've worn boxers since 3rd grade :p

I wear pants (yeah I call them pants, less silly that panties). Or sometimes boxers, girls boxers. I prefer to call them "Undershorts" so they don't sound so...boyish

When I worked at Victoria's Secret, we HAD to call ladies' underwear "panties" when we were talking to customers. They were really uptight about that. :D

Honestly, I own every style of panty(I enjoy the word, it's cute) on the market...I have approximately 85-90 pairs. Seriously. After selling panties to customers all day and convincing them of the fabulousness of Victoria's Secret products...you start to convince yourself into buying them too. :lol:

I must say, though, that you just can't beat the comfort of the bikini brief. Fancier styles are great, but the bikini is the ultimate undie in my opinion. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say, though, that you just can't beat the comfort of the bikini brief. Fancier styles are great, but the bikini is the ultimate undie in my opinion. lol
Absolutely. I am a huge panty collector, I love them, all shapes and colours. But you are so right when it comes to the bikini cut. My favourite. :lol:

paties... WITH LITTLE MONKEYS ON THEM!!! :p panties are cool, ive WORN boxers but it felt wierd...it felt like i should have been wearing somthing UNDRERNEATH the boxers! i like the bikini-cut-kind :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back