Boy-Crazy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babygotchi

Reaction score
Well, I'm boy-crazy, but, I don't know how to control it. Like, when I like a guy, I WANT him. And sometimes, it's about people I don't even know (computer AND real life). I just feel that boys are distracting me from my schoolwork. I get shy around almost any boys I see. I try to impress them (I realize it, but I don't really like it. It happens even with my older cousins. I'm going crazy with it.

Please help!

Hugs, kisses, and best wishes,

~babygotchi~

Well, maybe you should just put boys out of your head while your'e doing your schoolwork.

I'm kinda the same way with girls. (Don't get any ideas! lol j/k) I don't really know what to do either except it doesn't distract me from schoolwork. Except for there's one girl that I really "WANT". But ma friends call me a pervert. (well, maybe a little...)

[SIZE=14pt]Just try to think more on your schoolwork. That's the only advice I have. ^^;;;;; At leas tyou're not as bad as one of my friends.She's so boy crazy it's scary. O.O;;;[/SIZE]

You've just turned eleven, I see.

It's just the hormones. Meaning, it's a phrase. It'll pass with time. But it hasn't really started happening yet. It's not sexual attraction, but it's the beginning of it. All I can say is, don't feel the need to get a boyfriend/impress any guy you see. Enjoy being young and not having to worry about it. Trust me, give it a few months and you won't be as boy-crazy as you are now. No need to worry about it, really.

Hmm..you *may* want to tell your teacher or your parents about what is happening. You really can't stop something like that unless you really try.

Just think that every time you see a boy, it is an old man. Just think like that, and if the doesn't work..then I don't know what else to say :/

I was never really boy crazy, there was really only one guy, rarely more, that I liked at one time. I guess I was never really swamped in hormones.

I don't know what advice I could give to you. Try to stick to one or two guys you REALLY like. Not every guy you see is your soul mate.

I was like that not too long ago. =]

But I got over it.

It's just a phase, and is happening because of hormones. It'll soon go away, and you'll be back to your normal self.

In the mean time, try as hard as you can to gte boys out of your mind.

If after awhile, your still having difficulties in school because of a ''wandering mind'', perhaps you should tell a trusted adult?

im a boy so i shuld know when you fing some one you realy like just come ip to them and kiss them real hard hey it worked for me eney qs just mesige me

best of luck

I was like that not too long ago. =]But I got over it.

It's just a phase, and is happening because of hormones. It'll soon go away, and you'll be back to your normal self.

In the mean time, try as hard as you can to gte boys out of your mind.

If after awhile, your still having difficulties in school because of a ''wandering mind'', perhaps you should tell a trusted adult?
dude its easy to tell that your like 20 or 18

Hmm..you *may* want to tell your teacher or your parents about what is happening. You really can't stop something like that unless you really try.
Just think that every time you see a boy, it is an old man. Just think like that, and if the doesn't work..then I don't know what else to say :/
I can try doing that. But, I'm not sure if it'll really work. Because, I don't thin kI can imagine boys like that. Maybe, I'll try whenever I get the chance to.

I was never really boy crazy, there was really only one guy, rarely more, that I liked at one time. I guess I was never really swamped in hormones.
I don't know what advice I could give to you. Try to stick to one or two guys you REALLY like. Not every guy you see is your soul mate.
Yup.

There is a lot of boys in life, you just have to learn to ignore them until you find your guy.

I'm sure it's hard but you can do it... You're a girl and can't we do anything?

Haha.

As for me, I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 12. I'm kinda like Jess, I wasn't ever really swamped in hormones. It was one guy, and I didn't even like him in that way.

Maybe try thinking that boys break your hearts... Imagine how many new ones you'd need!

yea im going through that phase im a boy though so im girl-crazy.....its just a phase wait it out and u will be the same soon. -_-

Omg my friend is absolutely boy crazy! She goes to a different school now but yeah. She's kind of a bit strange...like it's like she'd like a boyfriend just in the comfort of having one or something? She'd ditch her own friends to be with guys and once, we were sleeping over at our friend's house and she kept wanting to go to the park (we'd been there earlier and there were these really immature guys around our age who kept perving on her) When she went home, she texted us telling us to put her number on pieces of papers to give to the guys and write Roxy on it as her name (though that isn't actually her name..) I mean, who would do that? They were complete strangers. 0_o

Another time, she went out with one of my good friend and EVERY lunchtime, she'd go and hang out with him. I asked her how much she liked him and she said 10/10 but she didn't really say it in a meaningful way. She started getting really mean about him and sent him this rotten text saying things like "No offence but you're too shy! If you want me to go out with you then friggin talk!" She then broke up with him and said she didn't like him in the first place.

Well, I'm boy-crazy, but, I don't know how to control it. Like, when I like a guy, I WANT him. And sometimes, it's about people I don't even know (computer AND real life). I just feel that boys are distracting me from my schoolwork. I get shy around almost any boys I see. I try to impress them (I realize it, but I don't really like it. It happens even with my older cousins. I'm going crazy with it.
Please help!

Hugs, kisses, and best wishes,

~babygotchi~
O MG I TOTALLY AGRREE TAHTS WHAT I FEEL LIKE RITE NOW! :)

i am girl crazy

cant help it

i dont mind anymore :huh:

i am to 'nerdy' to get a girl anyway

I don't think it's a problem to be boy-crazy seeing as I am. But my friends are kind of afraid to be around me when I'm around a guy I like. (one time a punched one of my friends in the arm for saying something embarrassing around my crush lol) I do think it's just a phase. (Pretty d*mn long one for me though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back