Boy Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maricruzal

Reaction score
ok i lik his guy but he moved away and left the school my rind azalea has his sisters number but i feel to embarassed to call her and tell her if i could talk to him cuz me and his sister were best friens wat should i do?

If you want to get in touch with him, then it appears that you'll have to call his sister. Did your friendship end on bad terms? If she's angry at you for whatever reason, this may be the time for an apology or make up.

But if you don't want to be friends again, then the only thing you can do is call her up and be cordial. Make small talk. Ask her how the move went, then ask her for her brother's phone number.

Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to, and all you can do is put on a smile and be brave for the crowd. Things will turn out for you. :rolleyes:

Good luck!

U should talk to his sister.

Its tthe only way U can get ahold of him!!!

Maby if U talk to him on the fone U could ask for his E-mail or IM

U could evan see if he wanted to jion tamatalk

:D

You should do it. Even though you are really nervous, take a deep breath, and relax. You know what? You may even find a better boy as years pass. If he moved away, there is a small chance you would date- did he move to another state, or just another town? Another town which is not far away would not be a hassle for dating, but another state would. Tell me- did he move out of the state or to another town? :(

im from miami and he moved to westen i hink thats how is spelled oh and thanks for replying

Go for it mate. Just think to yourself if you don't contact him, you might not see or hear from him for the rest of your life. Would it be worth it? DO IT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back