boy or girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think I might try mimitchis_rock13579 's idea! I always click 'B'. And, I've gotten a girl. So, maybe it's the other way around. :D I'm gonna click 'A' and see if I get a boy. But, my tama is a toddler so it'll have to wait. lol. :(

~T_T_B~

an easier way is when ur tamagothci is 7 or 8 and the matchmaker comes the first time or whatever and when it says 'love' say yes then u'll see your tamagothci and the tamagothci that u will 'love' while they r 'kissing'(preferablly to say they r hitting heads B) ) and the lights turn offpress button 'a' for girl and button 'b' for boy. it worked for me everytime i tried it so it's not ladies luck :huh: :huh: :gozarutchi:

pm me for any q's!!
wich 1 is be and wich one is a

do mean like a baby girl n boy or a mate girl or boy?

i am n i am waiting for my tama...

sounds kinda cool, but do you know if your tama is getting married to another tama you can pick? my friends tama and my tama are getting married. :huh: B) :gozarutchi: :D :D :huh: B) :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually when the matchmaker comes and says "Do you want love" you press a for a girl and b for a boy i did that so the 2 tamas a have can mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back