Boy problem ...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
Ok. So there is this boy at my school, who I've liked for three years. I've always thought that he liked me, but I knew he did when he told my sister Kelly_Clarkson7 in the summer.

After finding out, I was so happy until this year at the Halloween dance. He asked another girl. Though they didnt dance, or talk for that matter, I was crushed. This will sound cheesy but I actually have started to love him.

Just 2 days ago, a group of my friends (-1) came up to me and said that he wanted to ask me out and if I wanted to be he girlfriend.

NOW. Call me stupid but I didnt say yes, or no. My sister said yes for me. And though I really really really fancy him, I'm not sure I want to go out with him because I was scared it would ruin our friendship. (He often comes over and we ride bikes) And it has. We havent talked since.

See, people in my class assume that "going out" is like this. (Explained in a play)

Me: Hi

Boy: Hey

Me: I like you

Boy: Me too.

Me and Boy: Woozers! We're going out!!

And trust me, I know it doesnt.

I really like him, but if us "going out" is going to ruin our friendship I'd stop liking him as any more than a friend. My sister says im mental because when he went to the dance with the other girl I cried, and not he likes me and I don't want to go out with him. But Im stuck.

Help. :S

Wow. You got a h**l of a problem. Uh my advice would be to go out with him to see how it goes. If it doesn't go well just say " I'm really sorry that this didn't work out but I don't want it to ruin our friendship." My cousin had this prob and her guy friend was ok with it. Not all relationships work out like they do in fairytales. We just try our best to make them go as well as they can. Hope I helped! oo\/(0.O)\/oo Peace.

Wow. You got a h**l of a problem. Uh my advice would be to go out with him to see how it goes. If it doesn't go well just say " I'm really sorry that this didn't work out but I don't want it to ruin our friendship." My cousin had this prob and her guy friend was ok with it. Not all relationships work out like they do in fairytales. We just try our best to make them go as well as they can. Hope I helped! oo\/(0.O)\/oo Peace.
That would be wonderful help to anyone but me, see we aren't actually "going out" he just asked me to, and I guess I accepted. See, we haven't actually done anything, we just havent talked because people in my class think going out is liking each other, so us liking each other, has made us not talk. ugh.

Pretty tricky to explain >.< Hope you get what I mean.

Confusedly Yours Ka-ti-e?--

What does 'going out' really mean at a young age? It's not like you're going to be getting married, or doing anything really romantic if you go out with him. My advice to you would be to just continue to be his friend, and that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back