Boy Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like no more crush drama with your buddy! :furawatchi:

Some of my previous advice works. This will take time for you to find out if he has interest in you. Just keep talking to him, and see how things progress.

You know, there was once a time when that guy I liked only talked to me when we ended up getting seats next to each other that were assigned. And, that was about a year or two ago...

It looks like you are just having little crushes, my friend! I guess you can follow the advice that people gave you above, because I ran out of advice. :rolleyes:

Squidward is Cool: Thanks for all your advice! The reason I went off J is because my friend has got really really into him now, and I just couldn't stand liking him too. So in the end I just...went off him. And that's when I noticed B...

TDF: Lol!

Update

Well - guess what! In drama we got put in groups and I'm in his group! :( The scene we're doing is a really funny one, so we get to laugh about it together, and he actually talks to me even more now! And in gym class, we were running for 10 minutes, and we were running together, and he high-5ed me at the end!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back