Boy Puberty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol about skin, I;ve had severe acne since i was 7 years old because my family had it like that and i have gone through ALOT of bullying about it through school but luckly after 6 years of painfull bullying and terruble acne i went to the doctors office and they prescrubed me a medication for senere acne called benzamycin topical and u use it for 6 months and ive used it for 4 months so far and now my acne is very light so ive gone from severe to light in 4 months...its very expencive though and it burns when u put it on!

Last edited by a moderator:
One time I was young white stuff wouldn't come out, I would rub my skin so hard, it like burned for like days or day.. xP

One time I was young white stuff wouldn't come out, I would rub my skin so hard, it like burned for like days or day.. xP
o.0 Owch!

That must of hurt!

Is it true that guys mature [mentaly] slower than girls?

I'm just wondering and have heard that a few times.

o.0 Owch!

That must of hurt!

I guess it depends on the type of person they are; but I do think girls mature mentally quicker than a lot of boys.

//Haze

I guess it depends on the type of person they are; but I do think girls mature mentally quicker than a lot of boys.

//Haze
It seems like it alot of the times through my personal experiences. x/

At what age do most guys get more mature in general?

o.0 Owch!That must of hurt!

:D Um.. It didn't really hurt for the whole day period sometimes it would burn if I sit or lay on it. xP

Some girls do. Soem are nice, sweet, careful, and, mature.

Some are just plain, rude, and immature.

Example:

It's really annoy when some girls act like that, and think their perfect..

Off topic
I wasn't trying to put down boys or anything [just to clear that up!].

Just like the physical development is different for everyone, so is the mental.

I wasn't trying to put down boys or anything [just to clear that up!].
Just like the physical development is different for everyone, so is the mental.
I wasn't mad at you, I was making examples, your not immature :huh: .

What about the whole deep voice?

Deep voice?

Hmm....

It has something to do with your adam's apple, but I'm not exactly sure.

Ok. Also girl's do have Adam's apple to, it's just hard, and uncommon to see. ;)
Really?

I know sometimes you can see the bones of the neck, but I don't think they have a technical adam's apple.

They would have called it adam's and eve's apple! xD

You do that for practise. Soon in my course we have to take care of fake babies - it's not dumb at all.
I might take that class in grade 10 (im in grade 8 now), its called family studies (at the highschool its called that) and the Fake babies wake up every 3 hours. Thats gonna be fun XD

I heard about boy puberty last year, first the girls watched the girl puberty vid, the guys watched the guy vid, then switched.

e_e oh my god what a funny topic.

I'm sorry

(also, I'm 1;7 this isn't some 11 year old being immature. XD I just never expected this on a tamagotchi board)

does any body have any other boy puberty links because i have a question that im too embaresd to ask i looked through the other links but my question wasnt answerd

does any body have any other boy puberty links because i have a question that im too embaresd to ask i looked through the other links but my question wasnt answerd
[SIZE=10pt]Well you can PM somebody like Jappyx[/SIZE]

locky458

[SIZE=14pt]Im in the forth grade<all we learn off off brain pop is stupid tecnolegy[/SIZE]>LOL :furawatchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back