Boy Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Llama Lover~

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have liked this boy in my class for 2 years. I wold talk to him but the problem is:

- Hes popular and Im not

- I do TRY to talk to him but he just ignores me

- I act like a total and utter IDIOT infront of him

- He acts like I dont exist sometimes

Recently hes been noticing me a bit but he still doesnt notice me as much as I want him to. For example in music lesson before lunch time he was talking to me as if I was his best friend, then after lunch he ignored me again.

Is he doing this cause he hates me or because he likes me? And should I carry on trying to talk to him, get to know him and get him to notice me or should I just give up?

Sorry for the long ramble but thats what I do. Hehe. Please write back ASAP

Thanks for reading

~Llama Lover~

Well, u said he was like cool, so mayb he wants to talk to you but he is shy or feels peer pressure.

Or even tho he "ignores you" mayb he is nervous around you. guys are kinda weird and they are all kinda weird under weird surcumstances. like do u kinda feel nervouse happyness around him

? cause mayb he feels weird round u cause he likes you.

Hm. I had the same problem last year. D:

So maybe I can help.

The boy I liked, never talked to me except for asking me for a pencil. -.- {He probably didn't talk to me much because he always used to bother my friend. xD}

I asked him questions, but we never got into conversation.

I always acted kinda mean infront of my friend infront of him, doesn't show him that I'm great, huh?

But.. This year. He likes me. ._.

Now, I can talk to him, like we talk to each other about instruments. :] Bit then again, like you, after band, he stops talking to me. D:<

I think about what I'll do before I get embarrassed infront of him.

You said he was popular, right? Well, the popular guys tend to be like that. They'll act like they've known you all their life for one moment, then they'll prettnd they've never even met you. It's just how they are. They just bounce from girl to girl, whichever one is closet at the time. Trust me, I know about this type of thing, the social order of things is like, my game.

Ugh. Poor you. I have the same problem. There's this guy I like, well, he's not exactly "cool" so to speak, but he's popular. He sometimes acts a bit like he likes me but I get so shy around him when I talks to me and I say such stupid things x_x. I would try and talk to him but like... 2 of my friends, maybe 3 like him and they're really popular girls and I'd be an idiot to try anything to get his attention. I can't help getting his attention though because I mess up bad with my words when he's too close and he looks at me like I'm psycho.

But maybe you should just lay low for a while and see if you can notice any sign of him liking you, then if he does, well you can casually talk to him and then maybe ask him to the dance or something. It's risky but it worked for one of my friends. Sorry if I'm not much help :gozarutchi: "

Maybe he likes you..? But he's shy. Believe it or not, some guys are shy (if you didn't know already) about that and they might be shy to talk to you. But then again if he can talk to you before lunch, he can talk after.

But who knows..? Maybe he IS shy. Just talk to him more and TRY not to do or say anything stupid. Before you say something, think before you say it. That helps me alot because SOMETIMES I say dumb things and don't realize they're incredibly stupid until after I've said it. And I hate feeling embarassed about things that have happend. I hate that feeling it makes me feel freakin' stupid!! I did stuff like that 3 times yesterday!!! :[

Anyways... just talk to him more. Start becoming better friends with him. Like, if you pass him in the hall, just say something like "hey" or "hi" or w/e and then keep walking. It's sort of playing hard to get. Let him talk to you. Sometimes make the talking move but try to wait for him. But like, when you pass him or w/e, say 'hi' then keep walking. It works for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back