Boy trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXGothicDomoGoMOOx

Reaction score
Ok hi, well word has spread that this guy, lets call him Kevin fancies me. My friends (With out permission) Had asked him if he does one to many time, I think. Well the first time he said yeah the second he said no...actually... then third he said no shes a wh*** and now he is being kind of very rude to me and is kinda flirting with my friend, lets call her Lucinda. So intially I thought, ok well he's being really mean I'm really confused?? He might of gotten annoyed with my friends for asking him to much. BUT then my friend Daisy (Un true name) said that when boys like you they be mean to you... Is this true?? I thought it was a mis-consuption.. But the question and adice taking is that do boys be mean to you when they like you and what should I do??

Some do that. I know one guy who does it to me. But really, the only thing you can do is ask him. There's not really any easy way out.

Not really. Unless you're eight years old, if a boy likes you he will show it and let you know; not be rude to you. If he's called you a name like that, get out of there and move on. He obviously doesn't like you, not to sound harsh!! But I've been there done that and it's better to just forget about.

I think it depends. I think some guys will do that if they like you, but for some it may just mean that they really don't like you. *shrugs* I guess you'll just have to ask him and find out.

*removed - off topic*

Not really. Unless you're eight years old, if a boy likes you he will show it and let you know; not be rude to you. If he's called you a name like that, get out of there and move on. He obviously doesn't like you, not to sound harsh!! But I've been there done that and it's better to just forget about.

Lol. Boys genrally do call girls names if they like them. IT HAOW IT WURK BRO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know who you are. I'm not saying though. I shall let the others figure out for themselves.

>_>

*ASPLODES*

Lol. Boys genrally do call girls names if they like them. IT HAOW IT WURK BRO.
Of course you do. I'm the friendly neighborhood troll.

Well as others have said, ask. its the best way.

i know that guys are confusing. Im one. i think i am insane (off topic)

i think girls are confusing. its just the way you think i guess.

so i would, again, suggest asking him. im trying it with a girl i love.

I Agree.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back