boyfriend.girlfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Are you're back! *parties!* ^^

I'm not in a dating relationship right now. :]

Nothing. I just broke up with the love of my life and I am soo sad right now. *cries*

C~M

Not in a relationship. All guys either look at me as a friend, freak, or total stranger. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a boyfriend but there's this person who I really really really like.

But who needs a boyfriend when you have a best friend?

Hi Hi.... i'm still with my boyfriend.... even though he went to las vegas for 1 month....

What's going on, hm.. My guyfriend is hanging out with this jerk. And he's trying to break him up with me, even though I wasn't with him in the first place and I really don't leech to him.. odd.. anyways, I was debating to tell him that the guy emailed me for my best friends phone number. XD We're in a love/hate relationship, so it wouldn't be anything new, I guess. At least he would leave me alone.

Not going out or anything.. Just not ready yet, I suppose.

I need someones advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do u do when a guy likes u and u no it but u dont want him to no but u want him to no and he wants u to no and every1 wants u together but u and him are 2 shy 2 say anything 2 1 another?

For the person in the above post - You really need to make it alot clearer, I can't even understand what your on about.

I'm still with my boyfriend, everythings fine :ichigotchi: . We've been together since 30th April 2005.

I'm currently in a relationship.. it's kind of an on-again-off-again kinda thing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back