boyfriend.girlfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a boyfriend and I never have...

I don't think I'm the prettiest or the most popular, and that's probably why. But I'm fine with that, and I want to find a guy naturally and who's worth my time. I don't want a guy who will dump me after a day or two.

I broke up with mine on May. I actually did the job for him since he wanted to break up with me. What a shame he was such a kind and caring guy. Although he did take things fast. In these situations I like to take things slow. Very slow.

I need someones advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do u do when a guy likes u and u no it but u dont want him to no but u want him to no and he wants u to no and every1 wants u together but u and him are 2 shy 2 say anything 2 1 another?
Tamaknowitall wants there crush to know they like him, and the crush wants Tamaknowitall to know he likes her, but they are to shy to tell eachother.

Just like me and my crush...i think....

TamagotchiKnowItAll - Ahw, that's so cute! :blink: If you're comfortable with him, I think you should ask him out. But, if you want to take your time, wait for him to ask you.

No. I prefer to spend my time with my friends or doing something more beneifcial or educational than being with a guy. |:

Have I ever had a crush? Sure. But do I ever go through with them? No. I figure at this age it's a waste of time and I have other things to be concerned about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no boyfriend, haha. I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for, what else do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back