Boyfriend or Girlfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Just got out of a relationship

• Don't date

• Never have gone out with someone

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i'm currently in a relationship ^^! It will be 2 years at the end of April - I always remember this because he asked me out exatly 2 weeks after my birthday, but he still got me a present before we started going out though :lol: .

I like to say over 2 years though - saying 1 year 11 months & something..is hard to remember ;]!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's scary at how young some bfs/gfs are. My friend said she "used to date in the 2nd grade" back when she was "popular". And she is so not the type who goes out with boys. :) It scared me.

Having a 'significant other' before High School may just be an infatuation. It MAY blossom into love, but never assume you're in love just because you 'go out' with someone.

In fact, don't try to date until you're, at least, the age of consent. Because, sooner or later, your significant other will want to experiment a bit with sexual relations and will try to pressure you into it. It could be for many reasons, but even if he says it's for love, don't do it. Pre-teen pregnancy is... Well, it's never well-recieved. If you're not yet 16, and you're pregnant... Well, last I checked, your parents won't be letting you see 'that boy' ever again if they have a say in it.

Pre-teen dating rarely leads to good things.

Having a 'significant other' before High School may just be an infatuation. It MAY blossom into love, but never assume you're in love just because you 'go out' with someone.
In fact, don't try to date until you're, at least, the age of consent. Because, sooner or later, your significant other will want to experiment a bit with sexual relations and will try to pressure you into it. It could be for many reasons, but even if he says it's for love, don't do it. Pre-teen pregnancy is... Well, it's never well-recieved. If you're not yet 16, and you're pregnant... Well, last I checked, your parents won't be letting you see 'that boy' ever again if they have a say in it.

Pre-teen dating rarely leads to good things.
Yes true true.

I've had some bad experiences with boys...

Not sexually intercourse or anything!

Just...I've been taken advantage of, since

I don't really stand up for myself.

Kids, if you really believe you shouldn't

be doing something but your "Lover"

pressures you to do it. Don't.

You can really regret it later. So listen

to what your gut or heart tells you to do.

But It feels so good to have finally found

someone who loves me truly madly deeply.

Well it's not really 'going out' but he likes me and I like him back. He is a real nice person and we have a lot in common. We are like really really close friends.

I just got out of a relation ship. that was never really was one :D a quick tip : make sure your mature enough before getting a BF / GF . not only make sure you love them , but make sure they love you O_O

No, I've never 'gon out' with someone. I'm only in the 5th Grade! I'd rather stay with a friendship rather than go through a break-up. :wub:

Everyone has gone through a stage in elementary school where they 'like' someone, right? I do have a crush on someone who used to have a crush on me, which I thought worked out weird... We never went out, just talked as best friends, until I was homeschooled and left the school for half of 2nd grade. But he talked to me again today, all the same! I wish we were friends again.

Here's some disturbing news (for me): A friend of mine who is in 2nd or 3rd grade has a boyfriend, and I don't! :D LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
no i got in trouble of my mom i am not allowed to have a boy friend i mean come on i am 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back