.::BOYFRIEND TROUBLE::.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emilygwyn

Reaction score
Alright, so Ive been with this guy for a while and I met his mom and he met mine and we hang ouut every day and what not. He is very supportive of me, and Im helpfull to him as well. Basically, hes the guy Ive been looking for. Now that Im older, I can have REAL relationships. Not the little middle school/high school ones like I used to. I really do love him, and after all my past sexual abuse, I thought Id never say that again!!

So anyways, what happened last night was this: He calls me, and we start chatting about colleges and wut not, then it drifts to him telling me a story about this camp he went to a year back. He talked about this girl he met, and how he used to have a little crush on her and all that, no he told me about her before, but now he was saying that he STILL liked her. His words "I guess I still really like her" and we talked about this for 3 hours...crying and yelling at eachother...I know he cant help the way he feels. But he said "I want you to go to see me with her next time I go up there" and I asked him why. This is what he said "So I dont do something stupid.." (like cheat on me) And he says EVERY DAY that hed never cheat on me, then all of a sudden, heres some Camp Chick that lives all the way up in Texas and we live in California, and hes telling me he loves her, but that he still loves me more than anything. He even gave me a ring a couple nights ago, and now this? That was all last night, and hes working right now. he wants to see me today..but i dunno wut to tell him. he likes someone else too. im not the only one. im not, under ANY circumstances dumping him, because I LOVE him. but i need some advice. please, i have no clue wut to do, or tell him. (and he promised me he wudnt talk to her anymore) HELP!!

Well - there's not much you can do really! Just do what he says and make sure he and this 'Camp Chick' don't get together ~ be ultra kind and sweet to him in the next few days so he realises how much he loves you compared to this other girl.

Alright, so Ive been with this guy for a while and I met his mom and he met mine and we hang ouut every day and what not. He is very supportive of me, and Im helpfull to him as well. Basically, hes the guy Ive been looking for. Now that Im older, I can have REAL relationships. Not the little middle school/high school ones like I used to. I really do love him, and after all my past sexual abuse, I thought Id never say that again!!
So anyways, what happened last night was this: He calls me, and we start chatting about colleges and wut not, then it drifts to him telling me a story about this camp he went to a year back. He talked about this girl he met, and how he used to have a little crush on her and all that, no he told me about her before, but now he was saying that he STILL liked her. His words "I guess I still really like her" and we talked about this for 3 hours...crying and yelling at eachother...I know he cant help the way he feels. But he said "I want you to go to see me with her next time I go up there" and I asked him why. This is what he said "So I dont do something stupid.." (like cheat on me) And he says EVERY DAY that hed never cheat on me, then all of a sudden, heres some Camp Chick that lives all the way up in Texas and we live in California, and hes telling me he loves her, but that he still loves me more than anything. He even gave me a ring a couple nights ago, and now this? That was all last night, and hes working right now. he wants to see me today..but i dunno wut to tell him. he likes someone else too. im not the only one. im not, under ANY circumstances dumping him, because I LOVE him. but i need some advice. please, i have no clue wut to do, or tell him. (and he promised me he wudnt talk to her anymore) HELP!!
I would dump him. Granted I'm not as old as you (probally far younger) but I do give good advice sometimes so read carefully. If he loves you he has to prove it. If he honestly wants you more then he'll do his best to keep you. A good guy isn't always around the corner but you shouldn't risk it either. I know this must be hard but you should go with him if not for his sake then to check out what this girl is like. If you think that when he goes up there alone there's a chance he might cheat on you then you must stand your ground. If he says he won't stop seeing her and you want him to then you have to be ready for the day he might cheat. :p

All I can say is if he loves you as much as you love him then he'll stop seeing her if you want him to, and if not then you either stay and see what happens or pack your bags (or his bags and throw him out) staight away. :D

That is all that can suggested. :lol:

be friends. it might seem like you love him but you might be wrong. it takes 2 ppl. if he likes another girl and keeps talking about her... maybe hes just not the one. im srry & good luck!

be friends. it might seem like you love him but you might be wrong. it takes 2 ppl. if he likes another girl and keeps talking about her... maybe hes just not the one. im srry & good luck!
It doesn't seem like it she said they've been together for a while and she does love him. But you are right about the keeps talking about her bit.

Mmmmm seems hard for you.I think your just going through a rough moment.Just try and make up.Forget about anything from the past.

C:

-illusion-

sorry this is long, please read~

thanks guys, but i mean, we argue about it EVERY day now. he barely talked to me all day. when I woke up, he wasnt even here! then i have to sit around sick all day trying to clean up and take care of myself, and he just sits watching "The Naked Mile" (which is one of the American Pie series...a bunch of naked girls running around basically) So I mean, I love him, and it may not seem like hes a good guy cuz of the things Im telling you, but he really is good. Ive been abused by boyfriends, and even sexually abused by men, and its hard for me to trust men...but hes not like them. he is just really upset with me. he denies he is, but i can tell hes mad that i said he cant talk to her anymore. she keeps calling him and saying she got raped again and again. wen i was raped, my parents kept me INDOORS, and i stayed away from ALL boys. this girl puts her self out there and u can tell. she isnt getting raped. im really nice, ive been in rehab and treatment centers, i NO wen people want attention, and when its time they really need it. she lives all the way in f*****g TEXAS!! we live in california!! why is he so obessed with her? im his baby, NOT HER. he wants to stay with me, and hes worried im going to kick him out of everything and dump him...i told him, if he doesnt call her and tell her he cant talk no more, then im gunna do wut i know i have too. which is leave him. but we both have drug/smoking/alcohol additions we are trying to fix, and if we didnt stay together, we wud both kill our selves because we are so emotionally unstable. he is even mad at me for asking you guys for advice. he makes fun of me for turning to you guys. but since im not in school, i dont have anybody except my family, him, and you guys. yall are my life. and i really need help with this. I love him, and I know he loves me, but i honestly HONESTLY, have no clue wut to tell him. he isnt gunna call her. i know it. every time i see him we argue and cry...every time he tells me he loves me i look at my ring and cry. but i love him. and i always will...i just wish he wud tell me things. u guys, help?

If he's telling another girl he loves her, then he's not worth it. If you're together, you should be the only one he loves. Not some other girl at camp.

Also, if he needs you to be there for him to not cheat on you, dump him. That's not the kind of person you want to be with. You shouldn't have to babysit your boyfriend to keep him from doing stupid things.

Read over what you just told us. Think of it from another person's point of view. If you were to give advice to someone in your position, what would you say/do?

Just from reading the first post, he doesn't seem worth it. And the fun thing about teenage love, is it comes and goes. You may think you love him now, but will you love him when he goes to camp and cheats on you if you don't go with him?

Again. You should NEVER have to babysit your boyfriend/girlfriend. Their love for you should be control in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back