Boys-Hair or No Hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started getting mine at least a few weeks ago, i have just turned 13.

I've had hair there since i turned 11.

I woner what the point for that hair is,most things on our bodys are adaptions,i wonder if thats 1?

I've had hair there since i turned 11.

I woner what the point for that hair is,most things on our bodys are adaptions,i wonder if thats 1?
It is. Just like the appendix, lol. Hair is meant to keep us warm and the cavemen had hair all over and so far we are pretty sure we adpted from cavemen giving us hair, down there!

i have hair down there,it was like one day it wasnt there and the next it was there,it was magic. i started getting it at the end of 10 and the beginning of 11.and i just started getting hair under my pits,i got a few like 4 or 5 under each

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 14 and yeah I got pubic hair down there. I started getting it when I was about 9 or 10.

C~M

P.S. I'm a girl, not a boy lol

Well even though I"M not a boy, I do have pubic hair...To much of it in fact! I believe I started growing it when I was around 10 or 11.

@.@ Must remember to shave down there!
ok im a girl and im sorry for replying but ur not suposed to shave down there! the hair keeps bactiria away! and yes i got it when i was 10 :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back