BOYS. lol.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
I have a problem.

Everytime I meet a guy, I end up liking him.. If he becomes friends with me.

I AM SUCH A FLIRT. OMG.

I thought about it, one day..

I start to flirt a bit, like hitting people, and then laughing, after I get to know a boy.

Im so self concious about it. Is it wrong, and how can I help it?

Haha, I remember when I had a ginormous crush on this guy I would flirt with him. Then his girlfriend told me to stop flirting with him. I didn't even know what flirting meant so I wasn't aware that I was doing it, lol. But we were just friends. I don't think it's wrong, I mean, you're just being silly. Flirting with them a little isn't a bad thing.

Don't worry, it's probably just a phase you're going through! If this is still happening in 4 years, then...well, I'll be wrong. ^.^

This is how it works for me:

If a guy flirts with me, I'll end up flirting back, even if I don't like the guy.

So mostly I give the wrong impression.

I'm like, Rachel, stopit! >:[

There's totally nothing wrong with that. I mean... as long as you really like him. Just make sure to pay attention to other guys who might like you. Don't lay it on too heavy and it's totally inocent.

There's nothing wrong with flirting. I do it, and just don't do it excessively and there's not a problem.

What you said does not seem like anything bad, as long as your not giving the wrong impression. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back