boys only (unless u can help)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmusicboy

Reaction score
ok so im 12 and ill be thirteen in 5 months... when will i hit puberty.. i mean im getting hair *cough cough* but no armpit hair or anything.. i dont know if my voice has changed.. it seems deeper to me but i wish it were deeper (i have a girls voice) - or i did. i feel insecure because it seems everyone else already hit puberty. please answer

I know that I'm a girl, but listen to me.

I'm 12 too.

Well, for the armpit hair....Boys get that later. Soon you might think that you have too much. Stop checking under there for some, it'll come soon. (I have armpit hair, wish I didn't >.>)

If your voice got deeper, then your on your way! You already started voice changes, so enjoy your voice now while it last, because you'll be talking deeper, and deeper by the time your 13.

And NO you DO NOT have a girl voice.. but how do I know? I never DID hear you before... But, your a boy, you have a guys voice, it's getting deeper, so it seems to high, but it's NOT!

You'll grow when you grow, but guessing by the way you put everything, I bet it'll happen before you know it! -Puberty is hitting you but your not noticing it, and you wont really until it's over

-Enjoy your self, stop stressing! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone hits puberty at different ages.

It's one of those things you just have to be patient about. I know people who didn't even hit puberty until 16/17.

Your time will come soon enough. You just have to wait for it.

thx guys:) i know im saying my voice was like a girl's. lately its different... like when i speak it just sounds different... im probly in puberty and im not noticing. thx anyways :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys hit "maturity" a little slower than girls, but everyone changes at different times, some early, some later.

Don't get all hyped up about people being mature faster than you, you can't help it. And if your voice is already getting deeper, good for you, you're probably on your way.

Yeah, what SK said.

Anyway, its kinda funny only girls are replying to this...(currently)

*girl talking*

im 12 too and puperty is rough itll come just wait :mellow: (P.S trust me when it happens ull wish it didnt!)so dot stress

The first boy to reply :mametchi:

Anyway,im 12 too,and I hit puberty at age 10/11. It's not that bad. The only thing is,i sweat now,alot :) My voice got deeper this year. And, and about the hair,don't worry,alot of boys have to wait a few years for that :ph34r:

me a girl....

umm everyone is differantly body clocked. you actually start a year before you get hair. oh my this is arkward. girls actually start on an average 2 years before boys. you are actually quite normail cos boys usually hit around late 12 to early 13 so you are regular. i know this cos mum made me read a large 'personal development' book when i was 10. i have been scarred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back