Boys - what hair color would you rather

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what hair color would you rather your girlfriend have?

• Blonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brunette

• red head

• black hair

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion on this is...if you...the boyfriend...don't like your girlfriend's hair colour...or her eye colour or how she looks and want her to change, then she would be better off finding a man that appreciates her for her. It's vise versa if you want your man to be what he's not, then I would tell him to find a girl who loves him for him.

My opinion on this is...if you...the boyfriend...don't like your girlfriend's hair colour...or her eye colour or how she looks and want her to change, then she would be better off finding a man that appreciates her for her. It's vise versa if you want your man to be what he's not, then I would tell him to find a girl who loves him for him.
Could not have said it better myself.

Exactly what I was going to say.

what si the point of this question??? If a guy wanted his brunette gf to die her hair blonde, he is dumb and unworthy to be dated. If you are blonde and he thinks you should die your hair bruneete cause he thinkls you'll look way smarter, he is a jerk!

Last edited by a moderator:
100% agreed

LoL you just beat me to saying it :furawatchi:

Yes, I agree with everyone else. If he was a truly good boyfriend, he wouldn't care what color your hair, skin, nails, or eyes were. He would just care about YOU, the REAL you! ;)

♪~tk710

Yes, I agree with everyone else. If he was a truly good boyfriend, he wouldn't care what color your hair, skin, nails, or eyes were. He would just care about YOU, the REAL you! ^_^
♪~tk710
It's a hypothetical question. Most people have things that they are initially attracted to - be it blonde or brunette - and there's nothing wrong with having a preference. There's a difference between liking a particular hair colour, and forcing your boyfriend/girlfriend to change.

This is a perfectly innocent question, and answering it properly doesn't make you a bad person.

Personally, I like girls with dark-brown/black hair.

If a guy ever tries to change me he can go find a girlfriend who is dumb enough to let him.

Anyone can be nice but that doesn't depend on their hair colour.

I am a brunette and I love being a brunette. Boys, If you don't like that, go away NOW!

Ditto, totally. ^_^

Such wise words. Like someone for their inside not their out. I always like when people care about the inside first!

And I'm not a blond and it shouldn't matter what hair color guys go for it should matter what personality guys go for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what color hair a guy has as long he is a nice guy under the hair.

I whould like my girlfriends hair to be blonde

I drool over HOT blondes!! lol

I already have a girlfriend who is a blonde!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back