"brain eaters" infecting tama talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a problem! Your brain is not actually been eaten. It is just a odd site. People can think what they want to.

The vampire blood is another story. It gets annoying quick. Good thing there is not many people here that have that.

*shrugs* personally, I find them annoying too - but like others have said, I just use the mouse to check the site address and if I see the word 'brain' I just don't click on the link...

Let's all try not to get too uptight about this!

It's just a joke - and everyone has a different sense of humor!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

It's not that big of a deal. All it does is take you to a stupid website, tells u that you got you brain eaten, and asks you if u wanna join. It can be annoying but it's funny too. If it did something to our computers, that would be bad. But it doesn't. I know that cause I have like the slowest computer in the world... Windows 98. not a big deal. :blink:

Yeah its just a simple joke, i put one in my siggy, only for fun, i like see-ing how many brains i have eaten.. i was bored when i put it in my siggy
so come on, its just a simple joke...
Yah just a simple joke I love clicking them to see how many brains they've eaten and

Roar the tiger has eaten a few too many brains!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back