brand new to v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexusmommy

Reaction score
My friend got me one of the new Tamagotchis for my birthday. Way back in the day, I had the first version and let me tell you this is a BIG change from what I'm used to. All I had to do with my first one (and I'm talking 1997ish when they first came out) was feed it, play with it (there was only one game back then, guessing which way he would turn), clean up its poop, discipline it, and give it medicine. This little egg got smart on me.

I don't know what this little dude is called, but he looks like a marshmallow with two legs and a toupee. He's a year old, 23 lbs, and the only interesting things I've seen him do are roll around on the floor and take a bath. I interrupted his bath so I think I made him mad, and now he doesn't want to play... or he didn't a few minutes ago, but he is now. I had to praise him once when he was crying for no reason (with full happiness) and get onto him when he wanted attention for no reason. Otherwise... well, that's it.

So really, I'm just looking for general advice for what to do's and what not to do's. I've got the password and points thing figured out. I gave him (i named him Lexus) a ball earlier and he danced around on it before falling off and crying. lol... poor baby. Might not be ready for that developmentally, you think?

One other question... how do I play this bump game? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I'm sure there'll be more questions, but that'll do for now. Thanks! :)

--Kortni

hiya!.okay to play bump you have to wait then when it says push!!!!! press any button the it will show a power meater wait until it's full the press any button the game will start you don't have to but this is what i do when your tama is bumpping the other one press b really fast! it makes my tama win(not all the time though) ummm..if you need anything else feel free to PM me! :wub: :lol: :blink: :)

They have to be at least 3 pounds over their minimum weight to play. Took me awhile to figure it out, too.

Im fairly new to all this too, i have one its 5 years old, i have i think all the games, I was wondering how to move the generation up though, or how to get to the parents and the grandparents on tamatown, and the king

My friend got me one of the new Tamagotchis for my birthday. Way back in the day, I had the first version and let me tell you this is a BIG change from what I'm used to. All I had to do with my first one (and I'm talking 1997ish when they first came out) was feed it, play with it (there was only one game back then, guessing which way he would turn), clean up its poop, discipline it, and give it medicine. This little egg got smart on me.
I don't know what this little dude is called, but he looks like a marshmallow with two legs and a toupee. He's a year old, 23 lbs, and the only interesting things I've seen him do are roll around on the floor and take a bath. I interrupted his bath so I think I made him mad, and now he doesn't want to play... or he didn't a few minutes ago, but he is now. I had to praise him once when he was crying for no reason (with full happiness) and get onto him when he wanted attention for no reason. Otherwise... well, that's it.

So really, I'm just looking for general advice for what to do's and what not to do's. I've got the password and points thing figured out. I gave him (i named him Lexus) a ball earlier and he danced around on it before falling off and crying. lol... poor baby. Might not be ready for that developmentally, you think?

One other question... how do I play this bump game? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I'm sure there'll be more questions, but that'll do for now. Thanks! :hitodetchi:

--Kortni
Wow! I have simulators of the first version and I love 'em!

I think you have a Tamatchi. Tamatchi were on the first version.

Unless you have Mizutamatchi. Go and check the character chart, it's on the left sidebar.

Wait! You must have a teenager for it to take a bath. Probably Hinatchi you have.

A Connexion Tamagotchi needs to be 3 grams over the minimum weight before it can play.

I'm not too good at Bump either.

Just looked -- Lexus is an Obotchi. 2 years now, still 23ish pounds, and he's taking a bath now. He's been quite a bad little boy today, too! He turned his back on me and wanted attention for no reason a couple times... and also got a toothache. Life's so tough when you're 2...

What am I supposed to do when he turns his back on me, btw? Put him in time out or praise him? I've been putting him in time out and that really makes him mad.

Also, is there some chart that explains the items I see in the shop? Some of the items I have no idea what they are. Right now there's some little square thing with light and dark checkers on it and I don't know if it's a cracker or a blanket or what. And also, any suggestions as to toys I should get for him? I got him a ball but he just dances on it, falls off and hits his head and gets mad at me. I want to get him a trumpet or something...

Just looked -- Lexus is an Obotchi. 2 years now, still 23ish pounds, and he's taking a bath now. He's been quite a bad little boy today, too! He turned his back on me and wanted attention for no reason a couple times... and also got a toothache. Life's so tough when you're 2...
What am I supposed to do when he turns his back on me, btw? Put him in time out or praise him? I've been putting him in time out and that really makes him mad.

Also, is there some chart that explains the items I see in the shop? Some of the items I have no idea what they are. Right now there's some little square thing with light and dark checkers on it and I don't know if it's a cracker or a blanket or what. And also, any suggestions as to toys I should get for him? I got him a ball but he just dances on it, falls off and hits his head and gets mad at me. I want to get him a trumpet or something...
You're supposed to praise.

Don't worry, it's your first time with a Connexion, you're doing great!

Obotchi is one of the better teenage characters!

NB: There is no real "good health" and "bad health" characters. You decide for yourself.

The little square thing is a cracker. Very odd.

So far, so good! Lexus goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up around 8am (at least that's when he starts beeping me for attention) and takes a bath about an hour before he goes to bed. I haven't seen the teethbrushing yet but I guess that's an adult thing, from what I've gathered through searching. He LOVES to play with blocks and I got him a boombox... he enjoys that too. And thank you so much, dancinkayley -- I started praising him when he turned his back to me (what is he doing when he does that?) and his training is more than half full now. Obotchis must be very easy to take care of!

One thing I've noticed, though -- they don't beep for attention when they poop. Is this normal? He only seems to beep when he's upset about something.

One thing I've noticed, though -- they don't beep for attention when they poop. Is this normal? He only seems to beep when he's upset about something.
Yes, this is completely normal. And also, when your tama has wavy lines around it and it is NOT in a bathtub, you still have to use the toilet icon. Hope I helped! :huh:

Yes, this is completely normal. And also, when your tama has wavy lines around it and it is NOT in a bathtub, you still have to use the toilet icon. Hope I helped! :)
How interesting!! I guess it just means he's dirty or stinks... that's odd! Thank you for that little bit of information, I wouldn't have figured it out by myself. :blink:

Lexus grew! He's a Kuchipatchi! ...I'm assuming this is a good thing, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back