Bratz Cussing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Bratz, but that's awesome XD

Reminds me of the old Furbys. If you put them next to a tv and watched a show with a lot of cussing, they'd record what was said. X3 So amusing.

I hate Bratz, but that's awesome XD
Reminds me of the old Furbys. If you put them next to a tv and watched a show with a lot of cussing, they'd record what was said. X3 So amusing.
Oh!!! I want a furby now lol :)

I love making things say bad words :D once on kid pix i typed every bad word i knew and got the man to say it!! It was the funniest thing ever! mainly cuz he had one of those boring voices like the men on the news :huh:

And the stupid video wont play! :mellow: This comes up:

We're sorry, the clip you are trying to play is not currently available. Please excuse this inconvenience and try again later. [EC-NAF]

Bratz are discusting the doll makers are so focused on the dolls looking sexy and pretty. It's a discrace really It makes kids grow up too fast. thay want to look hota nd have boys think they're cute
coudnt of said it better myself

Bratz are nothing but Paris Hilton Wannabe's

ew, paris Hilton... ._.

I still have Bratz dolls from a couple of years ago.... LET'S BURN THEM!!! x3

Their feet can come off. lol xD

i didn't watch the video but just hearing the title already makes the company sound stupid and a bad influence

i like bratz baby the problem i have with them is why do they have on make up when they are babies!!!!!!!!! thats just weird lol i don't put on make up i hate it only lip gloss lol

so cute is right but still mga needs to dress them so they don't look like teens when they are babys

o_0...Strange. And after that I don't blame them for sueing the company, a little girl shouldn't have to hear that word.

I have 3 bratz, I don't like them. I'm selling them for money ( to buy somehing I will actully use :3).

Bratz are discusting the doll makers are so focused on the dolls looking sexy and pretty. It's a discrace really It makes kids grow up too fast. thay want to look hota nd have boys think they're cute
Yeah, what happened to the innocence? I agree. They are giving an influence of sorts to the younger girls that dressing like a little prostitute is cool. Yeah nothing says cool like a STD infested, poorly dressed, barely covering anything prostitute. Can someone say ick? XD!!

What's STD?

-----------------------

Anyway, Those big bratz baby things do wear thongs... Eeurgh.

And the Babies wear make-up.

The blind date dolls give girls the impression that blind dates are safe. They're not, you never know who's going to turn up at your door.

The bratz kids are overly skinny and give girls the idea that to be 'cool like the bratz' they have to look anorexic and wear heavy make-up and clothes unsuitable for their age.

Bratz also made a 1st edition Japanese brat. They called her May-Lyn. They spelt it in English. The more opreate way to spell it would have beem Mei-lin. But Mei-lin is a Chinese name. It was obvious the makers couldn't care less about the difference between Chinese and Japanese culture.

What's STD?-----------------------

Anyway, Those big bratz baby things do wear thongs... Eeurgh.

And the Babies wear make-up.

The blind date dolls give girls the impression that blind dates are safe. They're not, you never know who's going to turn up at your door.

The bratz kids are overly skinny and give girls the idea that to be 'cool like the bratz' they have to look anorexic and wear heavy make-up and clothes unsuitable for their age.

Bratz also made a 1st edition Japanese brat. They called her May-Lyn. They spelt it in English. The more opreate way to spell it would have beem Mei-lin. But Mei-lin is a Chinese name. It was obvious the makers couldn't care less about the difference between Chinese and Japanese culture.
STD is a sexually transmitted disease o.o' I don't know how that really goes with Bratz though.. Seeing as they're dolls.. *blinks* Awkward.

Well, I have small kids over and their parents so I don't want to listen to it, but I certainly think it's wrong for little-girl toy dollies to be cussing... *bad example* :wacko:

they are bad exaples so that why i did not buy my sister one for christmas i mean after seeing this i think mga will have a harder time selling murchendise LOL! i heard it in the store too when

i sampled it i was laughing so hard

my brother said they dress like h*** O_O sadlly enough i agree

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Bratz dolls, they teach kids to be bone thin, put on to much make up, and wear revealing clothes. As for the cussing, I have to say I agree with nickname:Flipper, I think they probally though that fashion, was the f- word, and that bling, was the b- word.

KC7 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back