Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how they can sell these dolls with miniskirts, tube tops and gobs of make up on to kids, but they can't show the older Sesame Street eps :\
'Hey kids! Be skanks, but remember, cookies aren't food!'
I know, it's irritating. And as I've said, on the TV thing their lives are all perfect I mean what's the point on a TV show about girls with perfect lives??

Funny how they can sell these dolls with miniskirts, tube tops and gobs of make up on to kids, but they can't show the older Sesame Street eps :\
'Hey kids! Be skanks, but remember, cookies aren't food!'
What?! No Sesame Street? Why?

And I totally agree about Bratz.

Come buy your skank in a box. :3

I do have a different opinion on Barbie.
Barbie encouages girls to become what was formerly known as "a men's job". Barbie is a doctor, she is a mom, she is a vet, she is a nurse, she is an engineer- she teaches girls that they can go into these fields and be a doctor, be a nurse, etc.

Bratz teach girls to go and party, wear skanky clothes, be a teenager for the rest of your life, it's okay to wear skirts no longer than your undies and that's what I don't like about them.

Barbie is a waaaay more positive image I'd say.
I agree!

Barbie also doesn't show off that horrible attitude Bratz do. Bratz want to be better than everyone else but in what way? The way they look? Their low class friends?

Barbie has goals, is friendly and smart.

Ok, I think bratz dolls wear the most revealling clothes, and little girls catch on to these things and start wearing them to!!! Like the bratz babies... they are BABIES!!! Babies are supposed to wear wonder suits and little baby things like the things from pumpkin patch and stuff, not mini skirts, crop tops and high heels!!! See these are the things that kids pick up, and what amazes me most, is how much a piece of plastic can influence a young child. Now they too wanna wear mini skirts, bikinis stretched out right to the sides.And also may i point out, that on the movie Bratz Rock Angels movie is baaaad. Verry bad. There is one scene when the blonde hair one rolls on to a guy.... seee very ungood.

Post your thoughts here if you like the idea of bratz wearing these stuff or not. :)
I think the company is just trying to get the children's attention. They know that hardly any little girls play with those dolls anymore. They might as well just give up, eh?

Of course I agree with this! ^-^" I always have.

But if you think about it, it's just this whole generation.

So many doll making company's are making "Slutty" Dolls. :/

It's really sickening. Geez, Dolls for sure weren't like this back in the 90's/early 2000. X_X

-Sigh- What has become of the world. D:

What?! No Sesame Street? Why?
And I totally agree about Bratz.

Come buy your skank in a box. :3
Now You Made Me Wet Myself xO

The Only Thing Bratz Are Good For Is Burning And ... Thats Pretty Much It

They Should Be Called "Slutz" Not "Bratz" (Please Excuse My Language)

I think the company is just trying to get the children's attention. They know that hardly any little girls play with those dolls anymore. They might as well just give up, eh?
I agree with most of you there.

Also, my parents didn't like it when I played with Bratz dolls when I was like, IDK, 6 years old. They were OK with me playing with Barbie dolls because there were different career Barbies (e.g. Astronaut Barbie, Dr. Barbie, etc) but there were no "Career Bratz"

I barfed and almost had a coma when I saw the Bratz babies commercial. They are revolting ugly fat bratty dumb slutty (excuse my language) STUPID things that they call "dolls". They're not even BABIES...they're like midget seventeen year olds! I wish that the toy industry would come up with things that actually help little girls. (Even Barbie and Cabbage Patch were okay...)

Chaty

If I ever saw a baby that was dressed like a Bratz baby, I'd call a social worker.

**shakes head** Pathetic these companies.

katie.

[SIZE=14pt]*sigh* Bratz are the new generation of barbie.It's just a way to implant a screwed up idea of the perfect beauty into a little kid's mind like the barbie dolls did and still do.I'm still stuck on think I should have a perfect figure like barbie (trying to get rid of that mental track is being a pain ><; ).Plus the companies are trying to play off of what's popular now with teens and since some little kids want to look and behave like they're older..........[/SIZE]

Bratz do not MAKE people go out and buy mini skirts that are so short you can see the person's underwear sticking out, it's the person that makes the decision. And if they are stupid enough to go along with that most ridiculous trend then so be it. It was not the bratz, it was the influenced person who made a bad choice.

And on another note, Bratz are just dolls. Bratz are designed for girls to play with, dress up, and so on. The Bratz motto is "passion for fashion" ok, and you can have a passion for fashion, like you know, wear nice clothes, and spend some time on perfecting your makeup. That doesn't make you nasty or stupid or ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back