Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww, their lips look like Balloons! They're sticks with breasts and curves > ^_^

Hmph, no comment then. All I see here are unnecessary tangents and griping.

Check this out:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
This will definately keep us quite (shhhh...)

[SIZE=7pt]Seriously, they're just dolls. :/[/SIZE]

Bratz, are okay, and yes, they do reveal too much. I think that's just the way they were designed. I really don't think they do it on purpose. -.- It's the little girls fault if she wears make-up, er..whatever you guys are arguing about. My little sister plays with them and she doesn't dress like that.

And about the movie thing. Rolling over to a guy? Wth? Okay, yeah...you're over reacting.

That's my opinion, i don't mean to flame.

dudethost things are simply retarted realy why would you even take about that

Bratz do not MAKE people go out and buy mini skirts that are so short you can see the person's underwear sticking out, it's the person that makes the decision. And if they are stupid enough to go along with that most ridiculous trend then so be it. It was not the bratz, it was the influenced person who made a bad choice.
And on another note, Bratz are just dolls. Bratz are designed for girls to play with, dress up, and so on. The Bratz motto is "passion for fashion" ok, and you can have a passion for fashion, like you know, wear nice clothes, and spend some time on perfecting your makeup. That doesn't make you nasty or stupid or ridiculous.
[SIZE=7pt]Finally someone makes a point![/SIZE]

I never liked BRATZ and never will.

Can't kids just stick to barbies?

I can't wait until BRATZ is recalled because of

high amounts of lead. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I saw two girls, about eight yesars old, wearing bikini tops to the shops!

At first I thought they went swimming, but they wern't wet!

Bratz do not MAKE people go out and buy mini skirts that are so short you can see the person's underwear sticking out, it's the person that makes the decision. And if they are stupid enough to go along with that most ridiculous trend then so be it. It was not the bratz, it was the influenced person who made a bad choice.
And on another note, Bratz are just dolls. Bratz are designed for girls to play with, dress up, and so on. The Bratz motto is "passion for fashion" ok, and you can have a passion for fashion, like you know, wear nice clothes, and spend some time on perfecting your makeup. That doesn't make you nasty or stupid or ridiculous.
In some cases, they might not make them wear those clothes. But it's also the fact that the dolls actually wear that inappropriate clothing! Sure, some girls may not want to wear those clothes, but why do they make them wear those kinds of clothes and make them have Big you know whats and make them as flat as a pancake?

Soz for double posting!

omg. i agree.i my 10 year old sister dresses like that .or trys at least it nasty, :p

I never noticed any children doing that. When I was in the School they didn't seem to notice what the Bratz were wearing, just that they wanted to play with them because they liked how it was a 'pretty' doll. And we can't blame dolls for out generation, it happens with or without dolls. I know girls who played with action men with their brothers and still ended up like hussies.

OMG I only read up to page one (lolz) and I get the picture!I HATE ALL DOLLZ!Bratz are reveling and they just want to atract boys...this is sad....

I once was shopping and i saw a 8yr old boy undressing a bratz doll.....disgusting!the boy saw me looking at him in a funny way then he handed the doll to someone randomly lolz XD

Bratz will die soon. They dont have noses so they cant breathe
Raggedy Ann and Andy are much better than the Bratz and Bratz boys! I used to love Raggedy Ann when I was younger! I still have some old Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls! Barbie and Ken are a thousand times betrtere than the Bratz and Bratz boys! I mean Barbie and Ken are a proper couple and the Bratz do blind dating. Barbie actually tells girls tobecomes something in life while Bratz just tells girls to go party and become a mall rat. Barbie hardy dresses skimpy while a boob high shirt with a tiny undie-sized micro skirt are the Bratz normal attire. The Bratz lip are like ballons, they take up half the face! At least Barbie's face is correctly preportioned. Personally, I think Bratz give girls a bad name because now some people are starting to think all girls want to do is party, impress boys, go shopping and they all dress skimpy and pay no attention to thier marks in school, which of course is not true. Not all of us girls are like that. Barbie gives girls a much better name!

~Camelle

My sister just said that she and her friends are gonna do a JackDonkey (if you know what i mean) tape and one of her stunts is to blow up a bratz doll and her clothes using sparklers XDXD

They are revolting, sick, gross and I back up my sister's experiment 99% (the 1% is cuz it sounds really dangerous and gonna be on our street O_O)

My sister just said that she and her friends are gonna do a JackDonkey (if you know what i mean) tape and one of her stunts is to blow up a bratz doll and her clothes using sparklers XDXD
They are revolting, sick, gross and I back up my sister's experiment 99% (the 1% is cuz it sounds really dangerous and gonna be on our street O_O)
LOL! I wanna be there when she does it xD!

omg i know...

its discusting.i mean what mom would want to by there baby a doll like that.i mean even barbys are stating to compete with bratz!!!!

♥ily

In my opinion, when people think of Bratz that automatically think "Skank!" or "S**t"... Something along those lines.

Somehow, I don't believe they were invented for that purpose... Just to create a conflict with Barbie.

Either way, I still don't think they're as good a role model as Barbie. She's done so much in her lifetime but what have Bratz done? Put on make up, done their hair, talked on mobiles and been out with guys? Barbie has proven to girls that they can be engineers, doctors, etc.

Barbie is intelligent unlike Bratz which probably have only two or three words in their vocabulary "Like" and "Fashion"

Oh well, Unless we break and enter the shopping centres and bit the heads off them all or sabotage the facotries where they're made, then I guess we have to put up with these little Skanks.

*Excuse the language used in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back