Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could imagine a bratz doll coming to life and saying 'c'mon, be like me, you know you want to!'

Bratz-

Wow.

Now I agree that they are a bad influence(like a certain blonde heiress we all know of), but seriously.

If.You.Don't.Like.Them.

Don't.Buy.Them.

I actually like to dress them up(I love mixing and matching outfits for almost anything), but I have more common sense than to dress like them :D

Who? LOL JK. I know your talking about Paris Hilton. I'm like posting so much man, but I have to fight for it you know? Maybe we could make a petition and send it to the company to make them less...revealing. Mail me about you ideas people okay! Peace out.

Bratz, geez teaching girls ages 6-11 (and up) To dress like (pardon my lanuge) Strippers.

Thats a lawsuit waiting to happen. Thats almost like the barbie "Girls can't do math" thing but not

so straight for-ward girls will try to be as impossibly skinny as those little dolls are and end six feet under from

an eating disorder. Psst the media these days eh?

I think they are just sooo wrong. They are basically saying to girls "go on, be a slut! Wear tops that show too much and super low rise jeans. Become anerexic so u can look like us." Thats so gorss

----------

I Agree, I once got a bratz 4 crissie, and it was wearing this REALLY short dress and all that. they're dolls that are just..evil

Hey have you guys seen the bratz animals now?! I mean jeez they wear eye make-up! OMG what if kid's start putting eye make-up on their cat? Joke I don't think that's likely XD

Bratz!

Even when they are properly dressed, they may die from an overdose of makeup.

Know what I mean?

& believe me, Missbehave, my cousin tried to put purple glitter eyeshadow on MY cat when she came around. :mellow:

"But she'll look hot! Like a doll!"

"HE is not a doll, if you haven't noticed"

"I'm not going to hurt him"

"No, no. I'd stop right now if I were you. You might kill him & then I could sue you." :D

Bleck. <_<

I think they are like this because kids watch so much tv that the bratz people are all like "If they're into mini-skirts[SIZE=14pt] MINI-SKIRTS THEY'LL GET![/SIZE]

Know what I mean?& believe me, Missbehave, my cousin tried to put purple glitter eyeshadow on MY cat when she came around. :p

"No, no. I'd stop right now if I were you. You might kill him & then I could sue you." :eek:

Bleck. ;)
Aww the poor cat, did she do it and was the cat alright? Sorry for going off-topic. Just concerned.

[SIZE=7pt]Bratz are completly innapropriate. Why have them on the shelves? They are a waste of spaces, sending an image that girls should all be skanks, and makes boy's see us as that too.[/SIZE]

Barbie, in my opinion is the total opposite, while her clothes may be a little on the short side, she does 'men's jobs'! Such as engineering. She is a teacher, she is an astonuat, she is a positive role model to young children.

grb-

Last edited by a moderator:
Bratz!
Even when they are properly dressed, they may die from an overdose of makeup.

Know what I mean?

& believe me, Missbehave, my cousin tried to put purple glitter eyeshadow on MY cat when she came around. :eek:

"No, no. I'd stop right now if I were you. You might kill him & then I could sue you." :D

Bleck. ^_^
Oh wow... O...O

For some reason, Bratz dolls remind of the kinda girl who is so desperate...that she'll do anything. Even drugs, alcohol, etc.

And they wear practically nothing. I have a couple packed away....somewhere. And they wear the highest heels, the tiniest shirts, and super short skirts.

I'm not joking. There's this one who is like...playing tennis. Her skirt is so short, that if you played tennis in that thing and started running, parts of you would defnitely show. Same with the bowling one.

LOL i believe you! with all the stuff they think of what'll be next? Nothing at all but lots of makeup?

Ohh...ewwww!

But they basically have layers and layers of makeup! Caked all over their little faces. That are actually quite big.

But really...I think that dolls should look realisitc. The ideal doll company would show dolls portrayed in different sizes, different heights, different races, and have actual clothes. Jeans, a shirt, a jacket, and tennis shoes. That's what they should look like.

Bratz dolls....are just....

They should stop selling them.

I know right?

I can just see little girls dancing around in skimpy little outfits acting like sluts...thanks to this stupid brand of dolls!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]EXACTLY![/SIZE] i mean Seriously I bet $20 a slut or something made that just so it made them look popular and rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back