Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. You know what! I'm gonna research the creator of these dolls and his/her history. Grr....

Gets me so annoyed!

OMG! that's Genius! u know wat people here and parents should boycott this because of what it's doing to young girls! and don't even get me started on The boy Bratz!

Oh my god!

Okay...here's what I've found:

-Started by two men (EWWW!!!!)

-One of the creators said "parents may feel awkward but I don't think children see the dolls as sexy. They just think they're pretty"...which to me is a bunch of rubbish!

-A spokesperson in the UK said that the dolls are bought by over-eights and are aimed at pre-teens and teens....(I'm sorry...but I don't know that many teenagers who play with dolls)

-The spokesperson also said that the 'key part of Bratz was friendship'....

Friendship!? Are you joking? Friends don't wear outfits like...that....when they're hangng out. Ask any girl.

OMG! did it really say that! OMG! GRRR The only thing they care about is "20% off a mini skirt!"

Here's something that will make all of you freak out: About a year ago, I was walking around in the shops, and I saw 2 Bratz Babyz, one girl and one boy, IN MARRIAGE OUTFITS!!! I mean, THEY ARE BABIES, for pete's sake! >_<

[SIZE=21pt]OMG!![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]MARRIGE OUTFITS?!?![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!?![/SIZE]

I agree, they are very grotesque, unproportionate plastic figures that should probably not be aimed at young children. what ever happened to raggedy Anne dolls?

at least they were covered up! i mean wat is happening to this generation?

I just thought of something. if bratz are out then... i think kids should really listen to that song stupid girls by pink

There's a REASON they are called BRATZ.
That's what they turn kids into.
OOH yes and look what I found out!

Take the Z off of Bratz and look at what you got!

:) Brat! :eek:

why even call it bratz? i thought it was about "Friendship"

i think it should be called "Slutz" the way it's going.

Why do bratz have big lips? it's like god as if making them sluts wasn't bad enough now they have to have mutated faces. The boys....aren't any better! but at least they don't wear mini-skirts. (yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's something that will make all of you freak out: About a year ago, I was walking around in the shops, and I saw 2 Bratz Babyz, one girl and one boy, IN MARRIAGE OUTFITS!!! I mean, THEY ARE BABIES, for pete's sake! >_<
Oh my cod what year are they in? 1355? Jeez

i bet they look how they do cuz i pretend that thet got drunk before getting dressed, so they ended up cutting the length of their clothes in half

then they wore it

Maybe the reason why Bratz dolls clothes are so short because they didnt have enough money to be them the whole outfit :]

No im just joking, honstely I think they should be called "Slutz" thats what my friends dad said, and I agree with them!

i bet they look how they do cuz i pretend that thet got drunk before getting dressed, so they ended up cutting the length of their clothes in half
then they wore it
XD I bet that's what they do because their clothes are so skimpy :lol:

Maybe the reason why Bratz dolls clothes are so short because they didnt have enough money to be them the whole outfit :]No im just joking, honstely I think they should be called "Slutz" thats what my friends dad said, and I agree with them!
I agree with Kagomegrl44, they really should listen to that Stupid Girls song.

Yes, they really should be called Slutz: The Skank in a box!

are you kidding? Barbie is horrible too!
Okay this all comes down to social constructs. How many white bratz dolls are there? Like maybe two? All the rest of them are or some other ethnicity. This is telling mainly little girls that are not white that they should be sluts when they grow up.

Okay well what color is barbie? She's white with blond hair and blue eyes. Barbie has like what two friends that aren't white, but the thing is every little girl will want Barbie because she is the one in the coloring books, in the commercials, and she is made out to be the best one. Isn't Barbie the only one who has a boyfriend? Okay so she's the successful one here.

so

little white girls= grow up to be successful.

little not white girls= they get to be sluts when they grow up.

that is disgusting. America is still unbelievably racist.

Both of them portray very unrealistic body images (if there was actually a person who had barbies body proportions then they would actually be dead....she is a corpse) and believe me Barbie has seen her share or revealing clothes as well. All Bratz dolls are is a more straight forward version of what Barbie has been all along. Both are ridiculous and unrealistic.
But you think that the white kids won't grow up to be sluts? I'm not sure I understood that correctly but it seemed to be a little bit a of a racist comment.

I hate Bratz. (Along with HM, HSM, and everything associated with Disney Channel..but that's a different story)

They wear the most revealing clothes that only prostitues really wear. This generation is going to be so lust filled it makes me glad that I'm not 10 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back