Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think brats are horrable for kids! heck mi sister dosn't even want her kid to play with bratz! & yes tha clothes are lyk PG13 that is just wrong i remember when i used ta play with bratz and i remember thinking if i had clothes like this i would be hot *(i was a very messed up kid cuz mi best friend was 15)* now just think of how i think now (i go to a club n im 12!!!)

haha well sry for going so fare off track!!!

Uggh. The Bratz are soo.. FREAKY! gawrsh. I can't even stand them up their head is so big and hollow!!

I used to like them, but now I hate them. I hate toys today where you can see a doll's nakedness. it has breasts, a butt crack and poo like that!

Plus, it makes girls think they are fat 'cus the bratz are so SKINNY. And girls might think that bratz are pretty and want to be like them D=

EDIT: THAT BRATZ BABY WAS CREATED BY PERVVS! > :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this:

You covered so many issues that I just kept nodding and hissing YES! YES! RIGHT ON! PREACH IT!
Bratz are not allowed in my house. They are vile, vile, vile. She’s got trucks, a dirt pit, baby dolls, a carpenter’s set, some Barbies, and major art supplies. And the kid has been told from the fetal stage that she is to make her OWN way in the world, taking care of herself, and if a man comes along who makes her laugh, think, and smile, and he fits into the world she’s already created, then good for her! She’s very athletic, imaginative, and adventurous, and yet…she still came home last week and announced that another girl told her she was “too fat to be sexy”. This is a first grader to another first grader. I nearly swallowed my tongue. She’s neither “fat” nor…{gag}…”sexy”.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...that 1st grader probaily didnt know what sexy meant, but calling someone "Fat" is rude! D:

I must say, some of the bratz furniture are pretty cute (Doughnut couch :) )

...The dolls, however, are not.

(Yes this will have to do with skimpy dolls/bratz later on)

So I was a counsler at this one horse camp during spring break. We were vaulting (gymnastics on horseback) and some of my friends decided to show the campers (7&8 yearolds) a move called "Dead Barbie" which is basically(sp?) lying horizontaly on the horse's back with one leg up in the air. Then all the campers were all "NO NO BARBIE IS WAY TOO PRETY! DON'T KILL HER!!"(barf) Then later on one of the girls started dancing kind of dirty and I told her off and asked where she lerned that dance. She said the Bratz movie.0.o :ph34r:

I hate them. 200000 times. I hate them a lot. As much as I hate the Boston Red Sox.
I was once at school with my friend, cleaning our the cabinet, and we found a Bratz doll. One of it's shirts we found and put on it was gross. There were holes where the chest was, so these breasts stuck out. It was gross.
Oh, and it was also one of those gross see through net shirts. Yuck.

ugh i totally hate bratz...they are so, well, BRATTY!!!!! i hate them! i agree with everyone saying that the bratz r to reavealing, and also i think that the bratz babies r way to fat...honestly. :eek: :angry: they pi** me off!

I think most of you are exaggerating. A doll is just a doll.

It's bought to be played with not admired or made a role-model.

Dolls have to be pretty to make people buy them.

Would you really buy an acne covered, plump doll?

No.

Dolls have to be flawless.

When a kid plays with a doll they don't think ''Ohmigosh! I have to be this doll when I grow up.

No.

They think ''This is fun!''.

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Flame me if you will.
However, someone would more than likely buy a Hairspray Tracy doll. Their should be dolls out there that teach kids you don't have to be skinny & tall & whatever to be noticed, or for you dreams to be fufilled. They should instead teach them to follow dreams to get them, like Barbie, only less spoiled & perfect-ish.

Kids can want to be like their dolls. Especially young girls who get caught on to Barbie Princesses. Princesses are marketable for just that reason, girls who have intrest in them, which might even lead to wanting to be one.

~~Scottie

However, someone would more than likely buy a Hairspray Tracy doll. Their should be dolls out there that teach kids you don't have to be skinny & tall & whatever to be noticed, or for you dreams to be fufilled. They should instead teach them to follow dreams to get them, like Barbie, only less spoiled & perfect-ish.
Kids can want to be like their dolls. Especially young girls who get caught on to Barbie Princesses. Princesses are marketable for just that reason, girls who have intrest in them, which might even lead to wanting to be one.

~~Scottie
I. Just. Hate. Dolls. Of any kind I just seroulsy Hate thme DX

ugh i totally hate bratz...they are so, well, BRATTY!!!!! i hate them! i agree with everyone saying that the bratz r to reavealing, and also i think that the bratz babies r way to fat...honestly. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: they pi** me off!
Babies are supposed to be chubby.

It's called 'baby fat' for a reason.

I agree, they are very grotesque, unproportionate plastic figures that should probably not be aimed at young children. what ever happened to raggedy Anne dolls?
I agree! the classic dolls are waaaaaay better then those brats. COME ON! the name says it all - im a spoiled brat ! the first editon was ok , but this is too much!

When I was like,5,I wanted Bratz really bad but my mom wouldn't let me get them! I got all my Bratz dolls from other people for my birthday or something. Earlier this year at school, one of the younger grads was having Show-And-Tell and this one little girl brought in a Bratz and 2 Bratz Boyz and she was like laying one on top of the other and like,moving them in a wrong way and making them talk. I stopped her and told her to "Please stop doing that! It really don't look right!" and she said "But they did it in the Bratz Movie!!!" 0_0 That frightens me. Little kids aren't supposed to be exposed to that stuff so young!!

I think most of you are exaggerating. A doll is just a doll.

It's bought to be played with not admired or made a role-model.

Dolls have to be pretty to make people buy them.

Would you really buy an acne covered, plump doll?

No.

Dolls have to be flawless.

When a kid plays with a doll they don't think ''Ohmigosh! I have to be this doll when I grow up.

No.

They think ''This is fun!''.

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Flame me if you will.
I really have to agree with ..Sugar~Guitar.. on this issue.

These are the kind of things that make first grader girls think *maybye I should stuff* and *I need to starve so I can be skinny* It makes me sad just looking at these dolls.I knew a younger girl who started excercising like crazy because she wanted hips.I even knew this second grader who was completely flat as a pancake but she wore a bra!I'm not sure if that had any connections to bratz but bratz could definetly inspire a girl to do stuff like that.

*passion to flashin'* thats awesome lolz where did you see that/who made it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back