Bratz....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its tenchicly, look at this:

Cameron:Hey, look, its cloe!

Edit, Edit...

Cameron;Hey look, Its Skanety Slut Slut!

I hate em. The only thing I like about them is that they have a variety of skin colors/ cultures.

Last edited by a moderator:
X_X" They're horrid. If I ever had kids, I'd never EVER want my children playing with them. And besides if I ever wanted to play with slutz, I'd just go to my school. <.<" LOL
teeheeheeheee! go to your school!

I think they're discusting! I got one for Christmas 2005 (When I was eight) and got a bratz doll, and it's dress was no shorter than her undies!!!!

I get bratz play sets for my stuffed toys, lol.

Well, I don't like the teenage bratz only the Bratz Kidz because the teenage bratz have ugly eyes and BIG lips. And the Bratz Kidz have cuter eyes and small lips.

They are just dolls.They are meant to be played with, not taken seriously.

I think most people here are exaggerating.
It sends out bad images. your going toget Kids showing their underwear and getting raped if they wear clothes like this :|

Little Girls only need Barbies. Not Bratz, and all this other junk. Bratz are definitely the creepiest doll I have ever seen. They give me nightmares.

Bratz are taking over the world!

They are Evil

They will Torture you in the night

They will kill you in the night! ... ... LOL

Whore in a box.

No, I hate them.

As TK said, if anyone wore those clothes in my neghborhood, you would either be assaulted, or raped.

I absolutely detest those s***s. They're just asking for rape, the name explains them all.

Bratty

Reckless

Anorexic

Twitty

Zeros

BTW I think there's already I topic like this

I don't understand why people exaggerate so much. They aren't skanks. They can't even talk. They're just toys that little girls play with a dress up. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't understand why people exaggerate so much. They aren't skanks. They can't even talk. They're just toys that little girls play with a dress up. Nothing wrong with that.
They make little girls think "..I need abody like this!Mommy, Can I have some pills?"

Whore in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back