Bratz?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
There's been alot of topics on Bratz before, butthey have all died.

In the UK (I live in the UK), they've banned the advertisment of bratz on TV. I'm lucky! Post pictures, talk about lil sisters who play with them, and basically abuse them!

I hated dolls, full stop. Even when I was four, I ripped their heads off >:]

Bratz are really annoying, but I haven't seen an ad for them in a while.

I'm 13, and the Bratz-doll days are long gone for me, but I don't hate them.

There are trashy ones, but then again there are the nicer, more innocent ones (Slumber Party, Beach Bash, etc). I still have a couple of Bratz left in my closet from the times when I used to buy them and love them! I was a real girly girl, and dolls are memories of my childhood. My Mum never really liked them either, but they weren't around when she was a kid so it's not the same. I just really like them; not now, but I definitely used to. They're cute and fun, and they're dolls, people. I don't see what all this Bratz-will-turn-your-innocent-little-child-into-a-trashy-emo-kid fuss is about!!

^For your answer, look at the last picture. It's just sick

Maybe I'm missing something, but what does the last picture even have to do with Bratz?

I personally loved Bratz. I still don't have much of a problem with them. I was a girly-girl, like bratztroxg, and grew up with dolls.

I had like... probably almost 20 Bratz dolls, and the saloon, and the Flashback Fever Bus. My friend Sarah would come over all the time, and all we'd do is play Bratz. We had on going drama-soap-operas going on between all of our dolls. It was like our own little dream world - what we invisioned our life being like when we got older.

I eventually gave all my Bratz dolls away to some lady's kids that my mom works with - they didn't have enough money to afford dolls for the kids. I hope that they enjoyed them as much as I did. :D

So no, I don't have a problem with Bratz. They may be a little 'mature' and 'risque', but they don't present much of an issue.

Bratz dolls are a bad example for younger children. They wear really revealing cloths. And while they are just doll little kids may think, "wow i wanna dress like the Bratz because they are so cool!" See what I mean?

It's a bratz costume. Emo at 8, that's what the next headline will be

The kids don't actually act like that. I've seen them. I babysit girls, ages four to ten. They always take them and pretend that like, they are the nicest girls in the school, and everyone loves them because they're so nice. They don't actually pretend to be snobs, like the ads make them out to be. It doesn't affect the girls. Trust me, I've had first hand experience with this. I will admit, however, that it gives them higher standards for looks. But Disney does that. And so does Barbie. We can't shield them from that type of thing. So to sum it all up, Bratz are okay.

The kids don't actually act like that. I've seen them. I babysit girls, ages four to ten. They always take them and pretend that like, they are the nicest girls in the school, and everyone loves them because they're so nice. They don't actually pretend to be snobs, like the ads make them out to be. It doesn't affect the girls. Trust me, I've had first hand experience with this. I will admit, however, that it gives them higher standards for looks. But Disney does that. And so does Barbie. We can't shield them from that type of thing. So to sum it all up, Bratz are okay.
Yes.! Exactly. :rolleyes:

I love you. <3

Yeah, I hate the dolls (they have big heads and they're scary!) but... why's everyone making such a big deal of kid's dressing like that? THEY'RE NOT GOING TO! And once everyone was getting worked up because the bratz were wearing a tank top and jeans. ;)

Bratz are adorable. I used to love playing with them when I was younger. I grew out of them, unfortunately, lawlz. My cousins and I used to make the greatest soap opera's with them xD I miss those days.

Haha me and my little cousin I babysit play Bratz and she always is the popular girl and she makes me be the loser. I love little kids. And Bratz are not sluts, they are just dolls, I don't see what the big deal is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of Bratz dolls, but I don't play with them anymore. Someone I knew wasn't allowed to play with them because their mom said that "the dolls heads are too big, and they dress like tramps. And the lips are wayy to huge." And their mother doesn't want her to play with them, because of those problems.

I'm like, what? The dolls don't dress like tramps, I kinda love their outfits, or I used to. Now I don't want to show that much. xD

I don't like Bratz or any kind of doll.

I don't think it's a major problem really. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back